difference between 4.0.4 and 4.0.3

Search This thread

altruistic666

Jan 18, 2011
Brussels
Im looking for answers that gives the difference between 4.0.4 and 4.0.3 Android..

Performance is the thing that im looking for..

Im using CM9 rom with smartassv2 governor.. SO just an fi that im notlokking for tweaks but just the differenc between android versions...

Y2Ne1

Feb 7, 2012
Philly , USA
www.youtube.com
think of it like a car one has V6 engine and other has V8 not a big leap but it will be smoother faster more stable new icons better UI stuff like that ..... its always better update to the latest version of rom , radio whatever as new programs n scripts need those extra happy meals for food ^_^

HOPE I HELPED IF SO HIT ((((( :D THANKS :D ))))

Reactions: altruistic666

altruistic666

Jan 18, 2011
Brussels
think of it like a car one has V6 engine and other has V8 not a big leap but it will be smoother faster more stable new icons better UI stuff like that ..... its always better update to the latest version of rom , radio whatever as new programs n scripts need those extra happy meals for food ^_^

Thanks guys for replying.. Browser is indeed smoother now.

In 4.0.4 better browser smooth

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk 2

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

dralways

Mar 4, 2012
You all are running ICS on your N1s? Is it much better than the latest version of CM7, 2.3.7? Does CM9 ever crash or freeze? Because I'm very happy with CM7's speed and stability. Where can I find the N1's CM9 download?

joelshawdow

Apr 24, 2012
Trivandrum
Cm9 (texasice and bcm) is quite stable but the prob is that its not as stable as cm7.a person coming frm cm7 will be uncomfortable with many force closes and lag:mad:.Wait for a stable ics with no bugs....:D

Sent from my Sexy Nexy using XDA:cool:

solidmac

Apr 1, 2010
You all are running ICS on your N1s? Is it much better than the latest version of CM7, 2.3.7? Does CM9 ever crash or freeze? Because I'm very happy with CM7's speed and stability. Where can I find the N1's CM9 download?

ICS for N1 in its current state is absolutely not stable or reliable (for my needs). too many bugs and features missing (like USB tethering and video recording). If you use features such as A2SD you must have a class 10 card or else app switching is incredibly slow. I have a class 6 card, the app switching was ok but not faster than on Gingerbread. IMO the only improvements in ICS that i really would love to have are all the Google app updates that come courtesy of the new framework of ICS. HWA really improves the browser performance but still I wont jump back to ICS until CM9 has some RC builds out.

I recommend using the build in my sig. along with Go Launcher, its latest update makes it super smooth and i havent notice my home screens reloading icons ever since.

All ROMS/Kernels can all be found in the Development section....

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In 4.0.4 better browser smooth

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk 2