A.C.T. A Theme By NST For TEAM NOCTURNAL SHOOTER V

Search This thread

vel7wil

Jun 17, 2010
Killeen, Tx
Bill is there a transparent status bar mod for this theme?.....

Sent from my Expressed out eVo 4g using tapatalk 2

Pneuma1985

Jan 5, 2011
Around
Looks like you used tw's blue glass as a base? I see lots of his images in there...not a definite but i see alot of the same image assets...

Last edited:

billbowers

Feb 21, 2011
Houston, Texas
Www.team-nocturnal.com
Not sure I've heard of that one. But it is entirely possible that some images may have come from there. I've been collecting various images for a long time. Sometimes I'll be looking through some old files of this or that and something will jump out at me. And sometimes, when i just can't think of what I want, i will do a google image search and see what pops up, but as far as using someone else's theme as a base for my own, I'm afraid you got that part wrong.

Last edited:

comstar

Feb 1, 2009
3 miles from Sprint HQ
I searched and didn't find anything but I installed this theme last night (the 5.5 version) and overnight my battery drained completely. Have never had the problem before. I'm recharging now and will watch it today. Anything I can look at or try?

Last edited:

comstar

Feb 1, 2009
3 miles from Sprint HQ
Yep, that is a first for me too never heard of such a thing. There is nothing in the theme that would cause extra battery usage. Its the same system files, just a few images changed here and there.

Thanks for the reply. I should have investigated before posting. I knew it wasn't the theme causing it. For some reason Astro File manager used 40% battery and 2.4hrs of CPU. I had started a file search and fell asleep and I guess something happen with the program. I rebooted after my charge and it looks like it's fine.

Love the Theme!!!!

Reactions: billbowers

vel7wil

Jun 17, 2010
Killeen, Tx
Say bill...ben using this theme for awhile now and gotta say I'm addicted to the detail work you did on it....any plans to do it different colors in the future?.....I've tried other themes but they all seem to be missing bits and pieces I see in urs.....just wondering :cool:

jamieg71

Mar 13, 2011
Sanford, Florida
Get updates on NST themes from twitter. NSTTHEMES

2012-02-29_08-35-53.jpg
2012-02-29_08-36-16.jpg
2012-02-29_08-36-25.jpg
2012-02-29_08-36-39.jpg
2012-02-29_08-38-25.jpg
2012-02-29_08-39-11.jpg

A.C.T.
BY NST FOR TEAM NOCTURNAL SHOOTER V

Essentially, A.C.T. is a combination of my favorite parts from my favorite themes all mixed in together, with a wicked new clock added in for flavor.

Thanks to FDB8231, Mayfield, Fernando Sor & Bad Seed Customs, Budeone, Jarborough, and of course, our fearless leader, GRUESOMEWOLF.

This offering features a transparent System, Gtalk, MMS, Dropdowns, App Drawer, and many other user apps will be made transarent by the framework edits.

This is built from TEAM NOCTURNAL Shooter V files and I dont recommend trying it on any other rom...but if you do, and it works, please let me know.

As always, Themers and Devs, if you see something you like and wish to use, please feel free. Don't even have to ask. Just take it. No really, it's okay. I promise.

Enjoy!

http://www.androidfilehost.com/main/EVO_4G_Developers/Team.Nocturnal/Themes/ACT for SHOOTER V/

WOW! I need to get out of from under my rock more often... This is SICK Bill!! Great work, as always!

Nice banner BTW!! Glad someone put it to use!

Last edited:

vel7wil

Jun 17, 2010
Killeen, Tx
I'm actually working on a red version of it....with some differences.. ill also be porting my act ii theme over to shooter. Just no time right now. BTW. Thank you for your generous donation. Very kind of you.

Your welcome its worth it for this excellent job..I believe in supporting since I can't do....and cant wait for the red....then I can switch it up a little :cool:

vel7wil

Jun 17, 2010
Killeen, Tx
Say Bill definitely not trying ta rush ya but any eta on the red theme?.....its greatly anticipated

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Get updates on NST themes from twitter. NSTTHEMES

2012-02-29_08-35-53.jpg
    2012-02-29_08-36-16.jpg
    2012-02-29_08-36-25.jpg
    2012-02-29_08-36-39.jpg
    2012-02-29_08-38-25.jpg
    2012-02-29_08-39-11.jpg

A.C.T.
    BY NST FOR TEAM NOCTURNAL SHOOTER V

Essentially, A.C.T. is a combination of my favorite parts from my favorite themes all mixed in together, with a wicked new clock added in for flavor.

Thanks to FDB8231, Mayfield, Fernando Sor & Bad Seed Customs, Budeone, Jarborough, and of course, our fearless leader, GRUESOMEWOLF.

This offering features a transparent System, Gtalk, MMS, Dropdowns, App Drawer, and many other user apps will be made transarent by the framework edits.

This is built from TEAM NOCTURNAL Shooter V files and I dont recommend trying it on any other rom...but if you do, and it works, please let me know.

As always, Themers and Devs, if you see something you like and wish to use, please feel free. Don't even have to ask. Just take it. No really, it's okay. I promise.

Enjoy!

http://www.androidfilehost.com/main/EVO_4G_Developers/Team.Nocturnal/Themes/ACT for SHOOTER V/
    Okay gang. The temporary fix to the force close issue is to delete the clock. Then add the clock back in and disable the full screen animations. Something in the code for the transparent system is not playing well, and it may be sometime before I can figure out why. Sorry for this, but it will stop the FC issue.

Thanks for your efforts Bill! Looking forward to the fix in the future, but this will do.
    It's not the end of the world that I would rather deal with the FC until you get a fix. I like the theme:cool:
    Uploading a new verison now. ver1.1 that fixes the force close issue with weather animation and also corrects a graphical error when using the searchbox. It's in the same link in the OP. No need to wipe anything in recovery..just flash and go.
    As always, great work, Bill. ;)

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium