[Q] Help!! wiped entire OS, can't flash new one

Search This thread

BlobDover

Feb 14, 2014
I'm a noob and erased my OS on my Optimus g pro. Now all I can get into is TWRP recovery mode. It is version 2.6.3.0 and doesn't recognize external sd card. I was going to try to put the OS onto that and install from there. But It doesn't recognize the sd card. It won't recognize the phone when connected though usb cable either. How do I get an operating system on TWRP and flash it?

edit: I know that people do it through the abd sideload thing in twrp. I've tried doing this but can't find the right drivers for this phone so that it will connect properly. If you have a link to those and some instructions on how to push a rom to the phone using abd please post here. I've read many articles but still don't understand the process.

Last edited:

Poclypse901

Jun 5, 2013
I'm a noob and erased my OS on my Optimus g pro. Now all I can get into is TWRP recovery mode. It is version 2.6.3.0 and doesn't recognize external sd card. I was going to try to put the OS onto that and install from there. But It doesn't recognize the sd card. It won't recognize the phone when connected though usb cable either. How do I get an operating system on TWRP and flash it?

Are you able to do a hard reset by pressing volume down and power keys together and then following the instructions.

BlobDover

Feb 14, 2014
Are you able to do a hard reset by pressing volume down and power keys together and then following the instructions.

I tried and it just says device unlocked so boot success, then boots to the twrp recovery mode. I don't have an OS to boot up that's the problem. And I don't know how to get one on the phone.