[6.0-12.0][Magisk]Dolby Digital Plus[upd.20211005]

Search This thread

maaakn

Jul 14, 2018
Realme GT Master Edition
@repey6 .... I really lo*e you. Finally a Atmos app working on my Xz1. :)

Any more soundmods working in magisk? My dream is Viper+Beats+Sony+Atmos. Magisk version..or something similiar..:D
(waiting for twrp for sony xz1 compact for Pie 9.0)

@repey6

Dolby Digital Plus for 9.0 ОS(Pie)

bh3QxCR.png

Hi. I present the mod Dolby Digital Plus (interface and functionality is the same as that of Dolby Atmos). Theoretically should work on OS 6.0-9.0. I checked only on Oreo and Pie (Samsung Tab A 10.1 LTE and Xiaomi Redmi 4x). The mod is based on the post from here . I removed the garbage, made it in one archive and added an uninstaller. Install via TWRP to a clean firmware.
Added magisk build.

Download:

DDP for TWRP: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=285652
DDP for Magisk(preferable): https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603854675

Uninstaller for TWRP: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603852141

Credits: @A.R.I.S.E. Sound Systems
https://www.opendesktop.org/p/1274328/
@heindrix(and AKAVKL / AKA_VKL) for his Dolby Digital magisk module

Reactions: repey6

mimbel

May 14, 2012
Work fine with lineage Is Oreo on OnePlus 2.
Thank you soo match

Envoyé de mon ONE A2005 en utilisant Tapatalk

zyclops1

Jan 25, 2012
Paris
Was working then i updated universal gsm doze :(
I tried disabeling USD.
Tried reinstalling dolby module.
No luck back to viper :( (viper working)
Anyone know how to fix this issue?

b4mb1_

Aug 14, 2014
This will work with Spotify, right? If yes do I need to disable Spotify's default equalizer? Thanks!

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

maaakn

Jul 14, 2018
Realme GT Master Edition
I have question which one is better DDP or Dolby Atmos

NOT much of a difference. Arise did make it sound better but dont shout to loud we have a girl in here just starting her period.. Complaining... Can you please back off! - - - :) - - - -

---------- Post added at 06:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 AM ----------

@mods please delete this thread. This uses the arise name and they did not have credit for this nor are they apart of arise. Neither did the original creator.

Say thanks instead of RUNNING and vall for mom ':)
We love your work.. :)

Huge credit to whom feels like getting some love :)

Last edited:

JohnFawkes

Jul 9, 2015
john-fawkes.com
NOT much of a difference. Arise did make it sound better but dont shout to loud we have a girl in here just starting her period.. Complaining... Can you please back off! - - - :) - - - -

---------- Post added at 06:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 AM ----------

Say thanks instead of RUNNING and vall for mom ':)
We love your work.. :)

Huge credit to whom feels like getting some love :)

I'm not running and calling mom as you think. We actually contacted the original creator (the person who put it on opendesktop) of this Kang on tg to remove it from there and they agreed. And that still never happened. So yes I am pissed. They and the OP are using the arise name like it came from them when in fact it didn't. You do realize that arise is a trademarked LLC right? That means legal action could happen if an arise member gets upset about that. Personally I think the way this should of been handled was contacting the arise team and asking for permission or telling them ddp works on pie (even though they already knew and so did everyone else but everyone wants Atmos) and asking them to make a zip since it's their work, or pulling the files yourself from a devices firmware and porting it yourself instead of this being a Kang of a Kang. Just my 2 sense

Skittles9823

Recognized Contributor
Jan 9, 2015
Sydney
Google Pixel 3a XL
Look. In my opinion, just remove the ARISE name from zip and thread name, add a credits section to the installer noting its taken from magnum opud, and note that @guitardedhero was the original person who ported the Dolby build in the installer and the thread and I think we'll be all good.

The only issue I and the team have is you and the original kanger are saying that we (the arise team) made the module. Which, we didn't. None of us made it into a magisk module (unless the DDP in question was taken from Lennon's DTA zips I guess ?). Either way, just leave us in a credit section or something.

Sent from my LGE Nexus 5X using XDA Labs

JohnFawkes

Jul 9, 2015
john-fawkes.com
Look. In my opinion, just remove the ARISE name from zip and thread name, add a credits section to the installer noting its taken from magnum opud, and note that @guitardedhero was the original person who ported the Dolby build in the installer and the thread and I think we'll be all good.

The only issue I and the team have is you and the original kanger are saying that we (the arise team) made the module. Which, we didn't. None of us made it into a magisk module (unless the DDP in question was taken from Lennon's DTA zips I guess ?). Either way, just leave us in a credit section or something.

I agree with this :good: thanks skittles

repey6

I agree.:) I fix this soon.

Perfectdevil

Jun 30, 2012
Jeddah

The only issue I and the team have is you and the original kanger are saying that we (the arise team) made the module. Which, we didn't. None of us made it into a magisk module (unless the DDP in question was taken from Lennon's DTA zips I guess [emoji848]). Either way, just leave us in a credit section or something.

@JohnFawkes in your face read above [emoji23] ..thanks @Skittles9823

I'm not running and calling mom as you think. We actually contacted the original creator (the person who put it on opendesktop) of this Kang on tg to remove it from there and they agreed. And that still never happened. So yes I am pissed. They and the OP are using the arise name like it came from them when in fact it didn't. You do realize that arise is a trademarked LLC right? That means legal action could happen if an arise member gets upset about that. Personally I think the way this should of been handled was contacting the arise team and asking for permission or telling them ddp works on pie (even though they already knew and so did everyone else but everyone wants Atmos) and asking them to make a zip since it's their work, or pulling the files yourself from a devices firmware and porting it yourself instead of this being a Kang of a Kang. Just my 2 sense

typed through a vantablack POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts