[MOD] Auto Correct and Uses System Font for Samsung Keyboard

Search This thread

texaspledge

Jul 5, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
Has anyone else noted that it doesn't give you the option to keep your typed word if it's not in the dictionary? For instance I was trying to type my mail server in a field last night (amer.home.com) and it constantly kept correcting it to something else.

Doesn't happen much but a little annoying. Still an awesome keyboard though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Arsaw

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 31, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Has anyone else noted that it doesn't give you the option to keep your typed word if it's not in the dictionary? For instance I was trying to type my mail server in a field last night (amer.home.com) and it constantly kept correcting it to something else.

Doesn't happen much but a little annoying. Still an awesome keyboard though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Ya. Notice that too. The words will be underlined, so simply tap the words to remove the underlined which will cancel auto correct.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Androssama

wjtk4444

Oct 18, 2012
Szczecin
I read than if it will be stable version of AOSP you (or other developer) can try port samsung IME. Could you try ? I cannot stand touchwiz based roms because they have not option to turn on led notification while screen is on and there is any option to enable led fading. Yes, I know then NEAK kernel has fading (I use it) and than Light Flow from google play has SGS3 root mode (allow led to blink on turned on screen), but.. There is battery drain (20% per night :crying: ) and app does not work perfectly. I would be happy if someone can port samsung keyboard to AOSP roms (that is what I miss in Jellybam rom), or make an app, or script - something to turn on led while screen is on on stock based rom. Can someone give me an advice what to do ?

Sorry for bad english :p

Cheers and thanks ;)

Milchbeck

Nov 12, 2010
AW: [MOD] Auto Correct and Uses System Font for Samsung Keyboard

Work the mod with mb2 firmware?

Send with Note 2
OMEGA v12
*B&B* Black&Blue

Milchbeck

Nov 12, 2010
AW: [MOD] Auto Correct and Uses System Font for Samsung Keyboard

Perfect thanks for the info:thumbup:

Send with Note 2
OMEGA v12
*B&B* Black&Blue

metal666fukhead

May 2, 2010
I cant thank you enough for this man I really can't it works absolutely perfectly on the sprint note II with the newest ma7 update!! I didn't flash the zip file though but instead I unzipped it in root explorer and then moved the app manually to system/app and deleted .odex file I seriously couldn't be happier right now. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK!!!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Arsaw

devynbf

Oct 20, 2012
Awesome, Sprint one works awesomely.

Love it!

Thank you so much!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

aceezy

Feb 7, 2013
Thank you so much for this! I was trying a lot of other 3rd party keyboards I didn't like at all but they had auto correct and now this does top thanks to you! Great great mod.

Top Liked Posts