|ROM||WWE|| ** EnergyROM Series 1.0 ** ||Build 41609

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

marcopolo

Apr 13, 2009
Delhi, India
Amazing ROM but bad battery

I have been using this ROM for almost 22 hours and during this time, I had to recharge my cellphone several times. Even when my cell phone reached 100% still the battery drained out in just 4 hours and I was left with only 10%.

I am using it with 2G connection with data always on, I do not use push mail but download mails in 2 hours interval. Also use weather update at 3 hours interval. Do not use heavy applications and neither internal GPS but location service from my service provider itself.

Have reduced the animation to medium and have been texting majorly then voice calls.

Can anyone suggest me what can be the reason. My ATT Fuze is very new and I have been using it since July 26, 2011 only.

Will appreciate responses... Thanks :):D

Reactions: RezzZ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Confirmed!

Check the attached file in post #5. Should fix it.

I also own a Touch Pro and can confirm that this cab fixes the issue.
    One of the fastest and good looking ROMs out there. Can anyone confirm the next bug:

-Terrible performance playing videos with TCPMP.

The same video with WMP plays full smooth, but with TCPMP I get 1 to 3fps every 8 seconds or so, and the bottom bar is all black, hiding the play/next buttons

I think that there are just some issues with playing videos on tcpmp with windows 6.1. I was actually happy to find that I could play my videos taken with the fuze camera using Core, to be honest. Check out this thread from PPC Geeks on how to get the most out of TCPMP.

This rom is really nice. I especially like the gps folder. There's pretty much everything in there you could possibly need. I also like the fact that quick gps is set up to download every time you sync up from the get-go. I got a very fast lock with gps test the first time I tried it out. I'm looking forward to testing out sportsdo with this configuration. On the whole, there are a bunch of applications in here that I use, and I didn't need to install many cabs at all to get it the way I want it.

My only complaint was that it didn't have Soft Reset, but I just did a search with Total Commander and found it in the Windows folder. Awesome!
    Amazing ROM but bad battery

I have been using this ROM for almost 22 hours and during this time, I had to recharge my cellphone several times. Even when my cell phone reached 100% still the battery drained out in just 4 hours and I was left with only 10%.

I am using it with 2G connection with data always on, I do not use push mail but download mails in 2 hours interval. Also use weather update at 3 hours interval. Do not use heavy applications and neither internal GPS but location service from my service provider itself.

Have reduced the animation to medium and have been texting majorly then voice calls.

Can anyone suggest me what can be the reason. My ATT Fuze is very new and I have been using it since July 26, 2011 only.

Will appreciate responses... Thanks :):D