[ROM]RUU_SuperSonic_GB_Sprint_WWE_4.53.651.1_Radio_2.15 .00.0808_NV_2.15_release

Search This thread

indagroove

Nov 17, 2007
Thanks a bunch as usual Football. I always wait for full RUU's these days instead of OTA updates.

rmartinez2

Oct 18, 2008
I don't have an evo, I helped someone root there's and have them on sprintlovers ROM. I did try to find a clearcut answer but will ask here anyway.

Would running this set the phone back to stock, unrooted with s on? They need to take it back to sprint n im trying to give them an easy method as I haven't had a chance to meet with them to follow the unroot method... Thanks for any help/explanation

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA Premium App

suboveryde

Jan 11, 2011
Charlotte
I don't have an evo, I helped someone root there's and have them on sprintlovers ROM. I did try to find a clearcut answer but will ask here anyway.

Would running this set the phone back to stock, unrooted with s on? They need to take it back to sprint n im trying to give them an easy method as I haven't had a chance to meet with them to follow the unroot method... Thanks for any help/explanation

No..OTA will turn S On but this is rooted RUU so you can flash it like you normally would

Edit: sorry for some reason I thought i was commenting in the thread with the stock rooted ruu by virus. Anyways it will unroot your phone but will still be S-OFF

Last edited:

rmartinez2

Oct 18, 2008
Ok.... So this will return phone completely back or no?? Sorry just some conflicting info so....???

Top Liked Posts