Aug 6, 2012
Messina
Hello friends,
I want buy a tablet. My first Table. I have got only a Samnsing Galaxy Note 2

In my country, i have found these prices:

Nexus 10 - €209,00
Note 10.1 - €229,00
Note 10.1 2014 - €419,00

The tablet will be used for Social Network, Internet Browsing, Music, Video (Low and High Definition)

I like a good display
I don't like lags

Which one do you recommend ?

RobHands

Aug 12, 2013
Winterthur
THANKS

Add Samnsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10

Classification?

Try to hit the thanks button, instead of posting thanks ;)

I've looked both at the store, and touchwiz can be extremly laggy, which surprised me even for the 2014 edition. Personally the front facing speakers are a deal breaker for me, great for consuming media. Battery life is for both devices not so great. I would recommend the nexus 10, it might be 2 years old already but it performs quite well for the money. Cheers

XxLordxX

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2011
Campinas
Hi,

Nexus 10 is also great for flashing custom firmware. Keep in mind that Note 10.1 is worse than Nexus IMO, my friend owns one, the screen isn't that good and it runs slower, the only thing that would make me change to it would be the S-Pen. Now Note 10.1 on the other hand is quite good. But according to some video reviews I watched some time ago, it lagged very badly, so I wouldn't go for it because of Touchwiz.

If you want the best media consumption device, then Nexus 10 is really good go, the front facing speakers are amazing (take in consideration that I listen to 4h30-6h music on an average day basis [cellphone + tablet], and I don't mind listening to it using only the speakers instead of my headphones)! Also, battery is a beast, I can get 4h-5h screen on time with CM11 with moderate usage ;).

For that price, and the qualities Nexus 10 is really a good go! If you want to check some other tablets as well, check this post:
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=48936012&postcount=140

~Lord

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THANKS

Add Samnsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10

Classification?

Try to hit the thanks button, instead of posting thanks ;)

I've looked both at the store, and touchwiz can be extremly laggy, which surprised me even for the 2014 edition. Personally the front facing speakers are a deal breaker for me, great for consuming media. Battery life is for both devices not so great. I would recommend the nexus 10, it might be 2 years old already but it performs quite well for the money. Cheers
    Would squeeze in between the Note 10.1 2014 and Nexus 10. It's pretty much the same as the Note 10.1 2014, except without S-Pen and 2GB RAM instead of 3.
    I have bought Nexus 10 16GB for 284$ / 209€

i think that a good price