Getting my Bionic on Thursday!

Search This thread

tbgreen89

Oct 25, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro
So I just made the switch from T-Mobile from my beloveded Sensation today. I was in my 30 day trial still (coming from Sprint to T-Mobile) so im returning it. Both horrible service where I live. So that's why I have chosen Verizon. I have the LG revolution for now until Thursday when my Bionic comes in I will make the swap.

Coming from two HTC phones (sensation and evo) I'm excited to check out the Bionic. Especially on Verizons lte network. Anyone else getting one on launch day or making the switch from another carrier?

Sent from my VS910 4G using xda premium

Last edited:

Brad003

May 2, 2011
What is the best option!? I've heard Amazon, Best Buy, Costco? Any SOLID suggestions on where I should get mine on Thursday!??!

skullvet

Mar 5, 2009
Wausau
I will be switching from ATT. I have dropped so many calls the last couple of weeks it has been unbearable. The only bad thing is that Verizon is not officially in my county, but they have better reception here than ATT. The best part is that we have a huge corporate account with Verizon and I still get unlimited data.

tbgreen89

Oct 25, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Im getting mine from one of my local Verizon stores. Can't wait. Although I'm an HTC fan I think I'm gonna like using something different.

Apr 11, 2010
I will most likely get it from Costco on Thursday, because the have it bundled with a bunch of accessories for $299.

jphillips.hd88

Jul 10, 2011
Gonna try costo myself...if it holds to be true with the included acc pack...crossing my fingers

tbgreen89

Oct 25, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I didn't even think of that... but since I purchased the LG revolution today to get me started I get to return it without the re stocking fee Thursday and purchase my bionic. I'm just hoping I'm gonna like it coming from the evo and the sensation.

teegale

Aug 12, 2010
If I don't buy mine from a verizon store, can I still use my new every 2 discount..at let's say...costco??

lkhafra

Aug 25, 2009
Columbus
Google Pixel 6 Pro
My Bionic will be here in the morning. I had the D1,D2,DX,Fascinate, and currently the Thunderbolt. The cool thing is i have not come out of pocket for any of my phones since the D1 lol. I hope something can be done about the bootloader if not of well Ill give Bionic to the wife and take her Thunderbolt