Box.net offering Free 50Gb Lifetime Cloud Storage to Android Usrs

Search This thread

capefearless

Oct 4, 2010
Greensboro, NC
Box.net is offering free 50GB cloud storage for life if you sign up from your android. DL the app, sign up with a new email address and upon completion it gives you a message that you now have 50Gb. Normally it is only 5Gb so this is a heck of a freebie.

Not sure how long it lasts so go get it.

Please remember to hit the thanks button!

Last edited:

P90

Jan 29, 2012
Texas
Yes it is this has been out for a loooong time. And there is a 100mb upload limit (ouch!)

capefearless

Oct 4, 2010
Greensboro, NC
I only just heard about it but double checked... this deal has been going on for four days for Android users. Hardly a looong time. Further I did not see it posted anywhere and so thought some folks could actually benefit from knowing.

Oh and since you knew about it for so looong, where is your post letting the rest of us know about it?

But hey, thanks for being a thread-crapping douche rather than a contributing member. I'm sure we all appreciate your involvement.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkangels6sic6

SirBrettrick

Jul 9, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
I only just heard about it but double checked... this deal has been going on for four days for Android users. Hardly a looong time. Further I did not see it posted anywhere and so thought some folks could actually benefit from knowing.

Oh and since you knew about it for so looong, where is your post letting the rest of us know about it?

But hey, thanks for being a thread-crapping douche rather than a contributing member. I'm sure we all appreciate your involvement.

I think he was probably referencing this:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1383808

No need to have this devolve into ad hominem attacks.

capefearless

Oct 4, 2010
Greensboro, NC

So, box.net has been offering 50GB to LG users for awhile and the post you reference seems to confirm what i said... that the deal for all Android users has only been live since the 23rd. You will notice that I posted this in a Samsung thread who's users may have missed this posting in an LG thread-I know I did and I even searched for it.

Again though, I was just trying to help people and he was just trying to thread crap. I'm pretty comfortable with calling him a douche for it.

I apologize to anyone else I may have offended with my coarse language.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA App

Reactions: TRusselo

capocaccia

Mar 16, 2011
Oxford
Thats because you should have. The promo is still running. The guy before you was talking about the storage space dropbox.com offers

Reactions: rashadow

bobapunk

Feb 27, 2011
Peoria, IL
Can anyone confirm if the 50GB free is over? I just read this thread, installed Box from the Market, and I only have 5GBs...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Box.net is offering free 50GB cloud storage for life if you sign up from your android. DL the app, sign up with a new email address and upon completion it gives you a message that you now have 50Gb. Normally it is only 5Gb so this is a heck of a freebie.

Not sure how long it lasts so go get it.

Please remember to hit the thanks button!
    FYI app name on market is just....

Box
    FYI app name on market is just....

Box

Correct. Thanks for the clarification.

So, box.net has been offering 50GB to LG users for awhile and the post you reference seems to confirm what i said... that the deal for all Android users has only been live since the 23rd. You will notice that I posted this in a Samsung thread who's users may have missed this posting in an LG thread-I know I did and I even searched for it.

Again though, I was just trying to help people and he was just trying to thread crap. I'm pretty comfortable with calling him a douche for it.

I apologize to anyone else I may have offended with my coarse language.