CLEANROM 4.3 STANDARD AND PRO MODs *4/9/2012*

Search This thread

rileyd5

May 6, 2008
Pittsburgh
these don't work on any other version other than what's listed in the op. theming is done to a file that gets changed every build. using these mods will revert your version backwards when a new ROM update is released.

I can try to update these tomorrow and take a look at a clear Rosie.

thanks man! I would gladly donate for a totally clear rosie for CR 4.3 standard :)

btw, we are practically neighbors. Live down in Whitehall area. lol.

Last edited:

racinwarrior

Aug 12, 2010
thanks, no problemo. whenever you have time and the ability to do so. thanks again!

well this is beyond my ability......this is what i got....at least the dock is invisible..lol

shot_000001.png

Reactions: rileyd5

VinceOB

Jul 31, 2009
clear rosie posted in post 5

all credit to team bamf - i just ported it over to clean rom

The only problem with the clear Rosie is the stupid button backgrounds still show when pressed. Ive been working to get them to not show up, but its not working....I had it working in an older version of Rosie, but the new leak changed everything.

racinwarrior

Aug 12, 2010
The only problem with the clear Rosie is the stupid button backgrounds still show when pressed. Ive been working to get them to not show up, but its not working....I had it working in an older version of Rosie, but the new leak changed everything.

Yeah same here. Spent most of the day trying to get it working until I gave up and ported tbe bAMf one. We need updated m10 tools bro......

sent from a portable telephone

computerfreek

Feb 1, 2010
www.nhscan.com
Do you guys think there a way to MOD the menu like when you are at the home screen and you hit the menu button soft key it pulls up settings, wallpaper and personalize. I am looking for a way to add "Notifications" back on the list just makes it easy to pull it up when you on the go like walking or in the car.

Thanks

racinwarrior

Aug 12, 2010
Do you guys think there a way to MOD the menu like when you are at the home screen and you hit the menu button soft key it pulls up settings, wallpaper and personalize. I am looking for a way to add "Notifications" back on the list just makes it easy to pull it up when you on the go like walking or in the car.

Thanks

probably but I would have no clue how to tell you how to do it

Reactions: computerfreek

Top Liked Posts