Android 4.4 port from Wickedleak Wammy Passion Z+

Search This thread

MerbinJAnselm

Wickedleak has released Android 4.4 update for Wammy Passion Z+. The guide for updating and downloading Android 4.4 image have been given*.

The specs for Canvas HD and Passion Z+ are nearly the same. Is it possible to port android 4.4 for Canvas HD from Passion Z+, so that CHD users can taste the sweetness of Kitkat!!

*Pls Google the term 'plusdroid how-to-install-android-4-4-on-wickedleak-wammy-passion-z'.. Thanks a lot!

cav1994

Jan 31, 2014
Wickedleak has released Android 4.4 update for Wammy Passion Z+. The guide for updating and downloading Android 4.4 image have been given*.

The specs for Canvas HD and Passion Z+ are nearly the same. Is it possible to port android 4.4 for Canvas HD from Passion Z+, so that CHD users can taste the sweetness of Kitkat!!

*Pls Google the term 'plusdroid how-to-install-android-4-4-on-wickedleak-wammy-passion-z'.. Thanks a lot!

That's great, I hope some developpers will port this rom for the A116.

bharat_goku

Jun 7, 2011
Bangalore
ASUS ROG Phone 3

i just checked the zip its not 4.4 ,its a modified jellybean

Code:
ro.board.platform=MT89_V7
# ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device
ro.build.product=V6
# Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint
ro.build.description=V7-user 4.4 JOP40D eng.scm.1376732295 test-keys
ro.build.fingerprint=iO/V9/V9:4.4/JOP40D/1382747059:user/test-keys
ro.build.flavor=mt89_v6_x2jnd_vinus_jb2_sw_mul
ro.build.characteristics=default
# begin mediatek build properties
ro.mediatek.version.release=ALPS.JB2.MP.V1.3

ro.mediatek.platform=MT6589

ro.mediatek.chip_ver=S01

ro.mediatek.version.branch=ALPS.JB2.MP

ro.mediatek.version.sdk=1

as far as i remember its jellybean release build properties in build.prop
and i dont think a factory release would add the v6 super charger script,de odex,root,add init.d scripts and viper4android in their stock rom release an

That's not kitkat. Its a themed jellybean. There are a ton of threads saying this, why don't you search before posting?
Also instead of requesting others to port, you could try doing it yourself. Everyone else is as busy as you are

ams73

Jul 28, 2011

Code:
ro.build.product=V6

ro.mediatek.chip_ver=S01

and i dont think a factory release would add the v6 super charger script,de odex,root,add init.d scripts and viper4android in their stock rom release an

I have followed those instructions on plusdroid and my passion z+ now shows 4.4, see the screenshot. I don't understand the intricate technical things through.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-21-21-46-28.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-21-21-46-28.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 287

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Code:
    ro.build.product=V6

ro.mediatek.chip_ver=S01

That's not kitkat. Its a themed jellybean. There are a ton of threads saying this, why don't you search before posting?
    Also instead of requesting others to port, you could try doing it yourself. Everyone else is as busy as you are
    just a build.prop edit

I have followed those instructions on plusdroid and my passion z+ now shows 4.4, see the screenshot. I don't understand the intricate technical things through.
    Check api level using apps like Hardware info by JFDP labs. If it is kitkat api level should be 19