[Q] htc one m8 camera lens scratches and cracks

Search This thread

live16

May 27, 2013
hello guys
1.htc one m8 scratches and cracks is a defect or its the make of HTC?
2.only contract users are affected by this or international users are also affected by this?
3.is there any way to protect the camera lens?
4.are there any other problems like this in htc one m8?( user experience )

dsmpampis

Oct 21, 2012
hello guys
1.htc one m8 scratches and cracks is a defect or its the make of HTC?
2.only contract users are affected by this or international users are also affected by this?
3.is there any way to protect the camera lens?
4.are there any other problems like this in htc one m8?( user experience )

1. They scratch because they made of plastic and not glass

2. Dunno

3. You can buy a set of lens protector from slickwraps or you can buy the nillkin glass H+ screen protector and they give a set of lens protector(that is what I have)

4. Some people have loose volume rocker(like me ). Some others have adhesive on the speaker grills. Others have a couple dead pixels. Personally I have only the loose volume rocker, not a big deal....

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Crazypinoy9

Jun 19, 2010
FYI not everyone has scratches to the actual lens of the camera so it's not necessarily because of the material of the lens. From my personal experience with this phone it was the coating that was on the lens that was actually scratching. It was bothering me for the longest time because I thought I had scratches all over it. I used Qtips and toothpaste to polish off the coating and now the camera looks flawless.

EyaculatorPR

May 7, 2014
I took my m8 to the beach ,sand scratched my phones aluminum back but not my lens.. And I removed a lot of sand from the Camera Lens...

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk