[ROM][Huawei U8150]MIUI.us v4 ICS[2.9.14][SnapSeries][18/9/2012][Uploaded]

Search This thread

musti_83

May 14, 2008
istanbul
ok i try but, Does not change the lock screen, lock screen and the phone answers the ICS screen crashes. The phone is working

asisc

Nov 28, 2011
ok i try but, Does not change the lock screen, lock screen and the phone answers the ICS screen crashes. The phone is working

Phone crashing during "RIL telephony operations" (call/receive) is a common bug...happens to me also...but this is a "beta" relesase...so hopefully such bugs will be fixed in a next release...hopefully.....

musti_83

May 14, 2008
istanbul
ok thanks

Thank you, in next release maybe i change a lockscreen and call answer screen
i know this is beta, i know this gsm is made for only 2.1 but i see miui this is dream for huawey.
Thanks men.
Nice Job

GokberkTunc

Jul 27, 2011
Ankara
u8110 wifi

in U8110, everythings are working good except wifi, i tried some fixes but i cant fix it :( Can anybody do something about it?

MantisEngine

Nov 29, 2010
Águilas
Is it compatible with u8110 now ??? :):)

Read the post from the guy above you.

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

in U8110, everythings are working good except wifi, i tried some fixes but i cant fix it :( Can anybody do something about it?

Nobody can't do anything at the moment for that, you have to wait for Zackconsole to release a new update, maybe Beta 8

Rattlesnk

Aug 12, 2011
I get Status 7 message when i try to install it on u8110 :( how to install it. I partitioned my sd card, then did a full wipe and it wont install..

paslanmaz

Nov 30, 2011

beta 6 ans 7 have got same problem first boot takes decades when it open all icons and home secreens mics after reboot its not open again ı guess it will never useful for my humble phone :(

sx01

Mar 12, 2012
Hello Zack, instelled beta 7 but i have same problem of beta 6 phone sim not working no access pin request to unlock sim after boot, maybe the tips of the pin code sim removal is inusable in this beta 7 because during this operation phone menu crashing and is not possible to modify this option of security :( After beta 5 this bug in the previous version no problem:confused:. At conclusion the phone comuncation(call, sms) is unavailable on this rom version.:(
Please Fix It very soon thanks:)
For the rest of the rom works well and is more 'fast beta 6, sorry you have not yet provided multilingual support as in previous versions, but which was great and present in the beta 5, I think this problem is solved enough problems without a language pack to install as a zip file with CWM.
Oh I use it for everyday use your rom already 'since Beta 4, hello and thank you and congratulations.

victix11

Feb 10, 2011
Eindhoven
I get Status 7 message when i try to install it on u8110 :( how to install it. I partitioned my sd card, then did a full wipe and it wont install..

Try using this version of CWM, it's actually build for the u8150 so be careful using it. Don't touch your trackpad/ball if you have one (don't know 'bout the u8110 but the u8120 crashes when touching it while in CWM). Flash the recovery like a normal ROM (I recommend doing a backup before) then do a full wipe and install the ROM. Worked for me with other u8150 ROMs, guess it'll work for this one too.

Attachments

• CWM-5.0.2.8-u8150.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 21
Reactions: paslanmaz

paslanmaz

Nov 30, 2011
same

ı have changed my recovery to2.8 and flashed beta rigth after it ı have flashe gapss and same result first boot take too much after it open home secreens mixes each other and it gives miui home stoppet error after reboot it dont open again endless boot animation :)
and ı forgot to say that ı followed instruction

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts