[Q] ClockWorkMod for motorola rzar xt910

Search This thread

WallaceV

Jan 10, 2014
Hello people from XDA, i'm trying to install a ROM of CyanogenMod on my motorola rzar xt910, but the stock recovery doesn't have "install rom from sd car" option, i have already rooted my device and i have the ROM, but i can't install it. I heard I need a cwm that has this option in order to install the ROM.

Any idea of how to solve this issue?? :confused:

Trozzul

Jun 21, 2012
Seattle
Hello people from XDA, i'm trying to install a ROM of CyanogenMod on my motorola rzar xt910, but the stock recovery doesn't have "install rom from sd car" option, i have already rooted my device and i have the ROM, but i can't install it. I heard I need a cwm that has this option in order to install the ROM.

the xt910 has a locked bootloader so its a little harder to get a rom on there you have to install safestrap which is pretty much a recovery but you dont flash over your current rom it makes a slot (from your Phones Storage) to be able to pretty much put two partitions on your device (if you dont know its pretty much two roms and your able to boot into whichever one you want.)

Reactions: WallaceV

WallaceV

Jan 10, 2014
any tutorial?

the xt910 has a locked bootloader so its a little harder to get a rom on there you have to install safestrap which is pretty much a recovery but you dont flash over your current rom it makes a slot (from your Phones Storage) to be able to pretty much put two partitions on your device (if you dont know its pretty much two roms and your able to boot into whichever one you want.)

i get it now, any tutorial to make it safe??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.