HTC Speak

Search This thread
I'm not sure what all this app does. I believed it was for voice dial and the car dock. I'm on ViperOne ROM and I have the car dock uninstalled through the ROM installer.
So, today it just popped up when I picked it up. I was at work and I hit the back button and it was gone. I've never seen that screen before, I can't duplicate what it did, and it wasn't in my recents.
Anyway I'm not worried about it just curious.

Check out TheMikMik

tjeeeeee

Jul 10, 2010
Does it occur when swiping top down when the screen is off?

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Reactions: stovo06

tjeeeeee

Jul 10, 2010
Well I think the HTC speak is the one when swiping top to bottom when the screen is off to wake up and do certain commands idk why they have it though seems kinda useless to me

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: stovo06
Well I think the HTC speak is the one when swiping top to bottom when the screen is off to wake up and do certain commands idk why they have it though seems kinda useless to me

Actually I think it's ok. It works that's always a plus.
Still wish I could duplicate what I did.
Another thing that I just remembered that I discovered. Was using my boss's radio at work and hooked up my m8. Radio had an elastic thing to hold an mp3 player. As soon as the phone saw the elastic, it went into dot matrix mode lol. Kinda funny.

Sent from my 831C using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: tjeeeeee

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Does it occur when swiping top down when the screen is off?

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Actually I think it's ok. It works that's always a plus.
    Still wish I could duplicate what I did.
    Another thing that I just remembered that I discovered. Was using my boss's radio at work and hooked up my m8. Radio had an elastic thing to hold an mp3 player. As soon as the phone saw the elastic, it went into dot matrix mode lol. Kinda funny.

Sent from my 831C using XDA Free mobile app