Miss The Samurai Kernels? Good News!

Search This thread

ÜBER™

Recognized Themer
Nov 9, 2011
Texas
Such a talented guy, must be he doesn't like authority.. unfortunately you have to play by the rules.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

He actually did follow the rules others simply "assumed" he didn't because they couldn't find his patches and all that in his github. I'm stopping that there don't want an argument breaking out.

Anyways 2.19 tanto kernel works fine on alpha 5 since there wasn't any change in the stock kernel.

Sent From My SPH-D700 Running Android 4.0

adamdelozier

Mar 31, 2011
Milford, CT
He actually did follow the rules others simply "assumed" he didn't because they couldn't find his patches and all that in his github. I'm stopping that there don't want an argument breaking out.

Anyways 2.19 tanto kernel works fine on alpha 5 since there wasn't any change in the stock kernel.

Careful BG...dont incite a riot!! haha

celsius0010

Jan 1, 2008
I don't know the ins and outs and I don't care to.. I just know that Samurai Kernels work great and hopefully all of the bs can get worked out.. I don't want him stepping on any toes or anyone stepping on his!

greezestain

Nov 14, 2010
The download link at dev-host.org appears to be down. Does anyone have a copy of the last Samurai kernel that was released?

earthbound[iap]

Dec 2, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
indandroidprj.zxq.net
alright just so everyone knows, I have updated my git it has been the whole time, just ask Goron he's been working off of it on his own, so he knows how often I push things to my git, cause i tell him to pull em all the time... As for K0nan, the link is there I assure you try using the site there a couple of menus not just the side bar...

Anyways the kernels have been updated, I also brought back tw.mtd tw.bml kernels... the git is up to date, so please just leave the subject alone... Just because someone says it's not up to date doesn't mean it acctually is... It is up to date, has been up to date, and will stay up to date...

PS: if you are having problems with the phone sleeping you probably need to not use cfq i/o scheduler, which for some reason some times it sets it as on initial boot <- working on this...

prefered governor is samurai or lagfree and i/o scheduler vr...

Last edited:

XxLostSoulxX

May 22, 2010
Charlotte, NC
alright just so everyone knows, I have updated my git it has been the whole time, just ask Goron he's been working off of it on his own, so he knows how often I push things to my git, cause i tell him to pull em all the time... As for K0nan, the link is there I assure you try using the site there a couple of menus not just the side bar...

Anyways the kernels have been updated, I also brought back tw.mtd tw.bml kernels... the git is up to date, so please just leave the subject alone... Just because someone says it's not up to date doesn't mean it acctually is... It is up to date, has been up to date, and will stay up to date...

PS: if you are having problems with the phone sleeping you probably need to not use cfq i/o scheduler, which for some reason some times it sets it as on initial boot <- working on this...

Wow been a while since you posted here lol, But anyways i noticed that conservative works very well too with VR and noticed that CFQ with lagfree doesnt enable 100MHz to actually work its enabled as a freq. but doesn't get used it stays at 900MHz for some reason and that was with last update

gmoney7979

Sep 25, 2007
Hello everyone... I was wondering if this kernel compatible with aokp ms4 cm9 beta0?...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

keithkevorkian

Jan 12, 2011
Cm9 link seems to be down

Edit....nm it downloaded

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So earthbound has been working in secret on his "project" and has just released to me what it was :).

So from now on his latest kernels will be found here :indandroidprj.zxq.net
    Site is currently down I'm sure he's working on it but from what I saw it looks really good.
    Hopefully he doesn't mind I sent this info out. :D

"Recommend this to anyone"

I am happy all of you Samuraholics will still be able to get your fix. I was getting ready to start a 12 step support group for you all.
    SAMURAI LIVES
    Careful BG...dont incite a riot!! haha

only those who want to will actually start it, he was simply saying please do not! if you understand what i mean