LG G3 Global Rollout Commencing June 27th

Search This thread

Baccer

May 12, 2010
Stuttgart

turt

Mar 30, 2006
A few weeks ago there was no country restriction but they probably got too many orders so they limited to Germany only...

Protagoras

Feb 26, 2014
London
How did you get uk delivery? I get a message saying it won't deliver to my address in the uk

I've read somewhere that it actually was a mistake: it was never meant to be allowed to foreigners, and only for the German market, but they forgot to put the limit in place. When they realised and put it, a bunch of us had already pre-ordered (I think it was on 6th June), so as per their policy, they have to honour the pre-orders.

Pilz

Dec 1, 2013
Texas
I love my G3, the US is still stuck without it for a while longer. Hopefully more G3 accessories will come out now.

Sent from my LG-F400S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

wedgess

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 23, 2012
Dublin, Ireland
www.pac-rom.com
OK, please stop the trolling and flaming there is no need for it. If you do not have anything constructive to say then you are best to not say anything at all. I understand that everyone has their own opinions and are entitled to them but when there is a very fine line between opinions and trolling. In future please report such posts instead of responding.

Thanks

Thread cleaned

Reactions: 18lama

Nyndroth

Amazon Germany

I preordered on 5th June with Amazon Prime (Germany) and they claim that expected delivery is Monday, 30. June 2014 :)

The free charger LG WDC-100 isn´t mentioned yet.
(Theres an special sales promotion by Amazon.de that you get the wireless charger for free if you preorder the G3)

From my User-Account:

Bestellung aufgegeben 5. Juni 2014
Voraussichtliche Lieferung Montag, 30. Juni 2014

Baccer

May 12, 2010
Stuttgart
I preordered on 5th June with Amazon Prime (Germany) and they claim that expected delivery is Monday, 30. June 2014 :)

The free charger LG WDC-100 isn´t mentioned yet.
(Theres an special sales promotion by Amazon.de that you get the wireless charger for free if you preorder the G3)

From my User-Account:

Bestellung aufgegeben 5. Juni 2014
Voraussichtliche Lieferung Montag, 30. Juni 2014

got it yesterday from Amazon Germany but no charger yet:p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Blame the CLOSED NATURE of the U.S. telcoms. At&t, Verizon pretty much have the market "locked up".
    T-mobile tries, Sprint...well, it's Sprint...
    BEFORE anything comes to the U.S. telcom market, it has to have features stripped, bloat added and have
    tattoos of the carrier plastered all over it. If I were a smartphone maker, the U.S. would be the LAST place
    I'd worry about marketing to.

As much as I hate to say it. I'd do what sony is doing and avoid it. If no phones came here, they'd have to change.
    OK, please stop the trolling and flaming there is no need for it. If you do not have anything constructive to say then you are best to not say anything at all. I understand that everyone has their own opinions and are entitled to them but when there is a very fine line between opinions and trolling. In future please report such posts instead of responding.

Thanks

Thread cleaned