[ATTENTION] Calling all X10 users in the philippines!!!!...

Search This thread

Kaito_Kuroba

Jul 4, 2012
Sharjah
All X10 users in the philippines preferably those who lived in NCR. Use this thread for sharing ideas, thoughts and developments for our beloved smartphones. Please use english language in this thread and dont use our native language as possible.. Thank you and happy flashing.. :highfive:

Last edited:

izuall187

Aug 24, 2012
Cainta
Sorry medyo di ako nakagreport. Busy sa trabaho. Any developments you guys have tried lately?

Sent from my LT18i using xda premium

bk1on1

Jul 7, 2012
just want to lng mga sir.. bakit d ako mkapag flash ng doom kernel sa flashtool newest version.. laging sinasabe error preparing files?

afteron

Jun 25, 2011
San Pedro, Laguna
Buhay pa ba thread nato?

Bricked na ata to x10i ko.
Ayaw na magboot after ko flash. Vivibrate lng pero black Screen pa din.
Tatamad nako Ayusin, haha.

Any ideas? Try ko ulet buhayin. Matagal ko na tinambak to,mga 2 months na. Haha

akocmacky

Dec 22, 2012
Hi, I'm new with my x10 currently installed my second rom and FeraKernel GB v3.6. Ano ba gamit nyo ngaun..

ZeeRow37

Jul 5, 2012
Quezon City of Angels
need help!

Buti may mga Pinoy din dito! Guys need your help. After rooting my x10i it can't read or recognize my sim card. Tried doing hard reset, flashing other ROMs and even using SEUS but still no avail. Hope you can help me guys. Thanks in adavance =)

ovVe

Jan 24, 2010
Riyadh K.S.A.
how's everyone? :laugh:

just one question mga tol.. stable ba tlga ang cm10 sa x10? i flashed lots of roms but never tried cynanogen.. for the reason that may mga hndi kse "working".. and if cm10 is really a good one, which version is the best and which kernel to used. and so on etc. atbp.! :p

Kaito_Kuroba

Jul 4, 2012
Sharjah
how's everyone? :laugh:

just one question mga tol.. stable ba tlga ang cm10 sa x10? i flashed lots of roms but never tried cynanogen.. for the reason that may mga hndi kse "working".. and if cm10 is really a good one, which version is the best and which kernel to used. and so on etc. atbp.! :p

Try using cmx10 v5.1 by scritch007..plain cm10.. no tweaks and added custom features.. one problem is the battery drain.. but it is faster than all gb roms that i tried.. use latest kernel of amin or fera jb kernel.. :) for battery drain try to search for some jb batt tweaks and also try to set your cpu and io scheduler depending on your taste.. i use 460 mhz as my max cpu and it doesnt lag.. also battery consumption is good now... :)

Sent from my Xperia X10 using xda premium

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Theres cm10 on x10.. woohoo.. long live x10.. :D

Please press my THANKS Button if i helped you..cheers.
    Sent from my own CM7 using XDA premium app..
    wazzup Filipinos, Mabuhay ang Pilipinas!!!