[Discontinued][SD/MAG]HD2 MIUI4 ICS 2.1.13[ICS4]K=3dak_r4.0-ICS

Search This thread

otaku888

Mar 28, 2008
115 download link is the most popular free share space (up to 8GB) provider in China. and usually need a software named UDown http://u.115.com/download.html once you install this software, when you key in a 115 download link or click a 115 download link, the UDown will automatically download 115 download link.

I'll provide a Mediafire download link

Thank you that would be most appreciated.

Megaupload is also good.

zarathustrax

Aug 29, 2007
SouthSide of Chicago
115 download link is the most popular free share space (up to 8GB) provider in China. and usually need a software named UDown http://u.115.com/download.html once you install this software, when you key in a 115 download link or click a 115 download link, the UDown will automatically download 115 download link.

I'll provide a Mediafire download link

3dak, if you'd like, I can host the file on my dropbox.... it provides an easy, quick download directly from where you put the link. You just have to right-click dropbox shared file links and select "save link as", then you directly save the file. Let me know if you want me to put it in my dropbox public folder and post a link for it.

3dak

Jul 27, 2010
Ang Mo Kio
3dak, if you'd like, I can host the file on my dropbox.... it provides an easy, quick download directly from where you put the link. You just have to right-click dropbox shared file links and select "save link as", then you directly save the file. Let me know if you want me to put it in my dropbox public folder and post a link for it.

That's great! Thanks a lot.

richierich

Feb 26, 2005
London
3dak,

Just wanna say thanks for pushing out an SD version of this rom. Have been following these updates since the end of last year, but have noticed that over the past few weeks SD versions have not been made available at miui.com and the download site 115 seems to be very sometimes-ish (i.e sometimes I can download from there, and sometimes I can't!!).

So thanks for keeping it moving, not everyone is on nand yet, and Im still enjoying the dual boot functionality (even if I don't use winmo AT ALL!! Lol!!)

P.S @zarathustrax, I for one would be most grateful if we could DL this rom from your dropbox!! Ta very muchly!!

P.P.S If anyone is interested in getting all icons and menus in english then head on over to www.miui-dev.com where they have full translations for you to install!!

RR

Last edited:

otaku888

Mar 28, 2008
3dak,

P.P.S If anyone is interested in getting all icons and menus in english then head on over to www.miui-dev.com where they have full translations for you to install!!

RR

Is that a good idea though?

In the first post he says:

3dak said:
I don't suggest to use MIUI-DEV 1.2.25 English Language Package(both Passion & Bravo) to replace this ROM's file , as I knew, you'll encouter FC issue for both original camera and MIUI Camera.both camera will be fubar. It seems that MIUI-DEV didn't translate the latest MIUI camera app and just put old one in the language package but the old one has got FC issue on this latest MIUI version.

Atlas999

Feb 14, 2010
the best

HD2 MIUI 1.2.25 SD/SD MAGLDR ROM (Kernel=AmeriCanAndroid r2.9)
Languages:CHT,CHS, ENG only
Changes
1. 3dak customized initrd.gz
2. boot animation changed to MIUI Classic B lack animation
3. OPTIONAL for first start
4. default GPS region is Chinese region.(other regions,pls change the startup.txt file gps_zone= by yourself.) AD free hosts file.
5. Wake up by any keys(HOME, Win,Call,Backspace or Poweroff key)
6. Kernel-AmeriCanAndroid r2.9. thanks warren.
7. 5Mega Pixels Camera supported.

Besides above changes,There is no any other changes/widget/mark and keep original MIUI style.
Intallation:
1.unRAR, and COPY the whole MIUIROM directory to your MicroSD card root directory;
2.unRAR the 1GB_data_img.rar file in the MIUIROM directory and put the decompressed 1GB data.img file in the sdcard root/MIUIROM directory;
3.If you wanna boot this MIUI SD ROM from HTC official/Modified WM6.5 ROM,
Please copy the file rootfs.img in the SDroot\MIUIROM\WM6_SD_rootfs.img directory to the upper ..\MIUIROM directory.
it is used for the HD2 handset installed Official/Modified HD2 WM6.5ROM but also wanna boot this MIUI SD ROM from WM6.5.
If you wanna boot this MIUI SD ROM from MAGLDR,
Please copy the file rootfs.img in the SDroot\MIUIROM\MAGLDR_rootfs.img directory to the upper ../MIUIROM directory.
it is used for the HD2 handset installed Nand/CWM Android or WP7ROM but also wanna boot this MIUI SD ROM from MAGLDR.
========
How to start
========
Approach One:WM6.5 ROM:
1.enter the directory sdcard root/MIUIROM
2.Tap clrcad to excute, no any prompt,but actully it has run.
3.Tap HARET, access the MIUI android ROM.
Approach two:MAGLDR V1.12(or V1.13)
1.Install DFT MAGLDR V1.12 or V1.13,for instance , MAGLDR V1.12
2.boot your handset and press the right POWER(RED) Key more than 5 seconds,
access aMAGLDR V1.2 Boot Menu,
use Volume Up/down key to Select 9.Services, use CALL(green) Key to confirm;
then select 1.BootSettings, select 1.Boot Source, Select 1.Android from SD, after confirmed the menu will jump to aMAGLDR V1.2 Boot Menu,
Select 9.Services again, then select 1.BootSettings,Select 3 AD SD Dir
se Volume Up/down key to Select MIUIROM directory,confirm it with CALL(green)key .after confirmed the menu will jump to aMAGLDR V1.2 Boot Menu,
!
3.In aMAGLDR V1.2 Boot Menu,now Select 2.Boot AD SD, will start to run MIUI ROM from SDcard root/MIUIROM
or reboot your handset, the handset will automaticly boot MIUI ROM from sdcard root/MIUIROM.
3dak 2011.2.25
======================
Download:
HD2 MIUI 1.2.25 SD http://www.mediafire.com/?fjreuj01n05a3sw or http://u.115.com/file/f485bdc8c4
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't suggest to use MIUI-DEV 1.2.25 English Language Package(both Passion & Bravo) to replace this ROM's file , as I knew, you'll encouter FC issue for both original camera and MIUI Camera.both camera will be fubar. It seems that MIUI-DEV didn't translate the latest MIUI camera app and just put old one in the language package but the old one has got FC issue on this latest MIUI version.

everything runs smooth so fa

sgunf

Dec 17, 2008
Amongst the mountains
Glad to see you are posting on xda, too!

It's since 1.2.4 that I'm using your builds to provide Italian versions of SD MIUI.

Thank you, you did a great job! And thanks to MIUI team, of course!

3dak

Jul 27, 2010
Ang Mo Kio
3dak, thanks for the 1.3.4 update
btw, previous build worked fine for me

why're changing the kernel from warrenb to prj 0.4?

usually if I flash CWM/Nand MIUI rom, i use prj0.4 kernel. tested many kernels for MIUI CWM/Nand, prj0.4 has got quite nice performance.
for SD/MAGLDR MIUI, warrenb's is perfect.

traianescu

Account currently disabled
Nov 18, 2009
GB
meettomy.site
3dak, please give me the Wake up by any keys(HOME, Win,Call,Backspace or Poweroff key)... i have a nand version of miui and when the phone is in standby if i press home or menu or back key the keys stays on .... i hope to fix this way :)

3dak

Jul 27, 2010
Ang Mo Kio
New MIUI build is up! (1.3.4)
That's the official link (http://222.35.136.152/ota/miui_HD2_1.3.4_2.2.zip), but if somebody can reupload it to other sites (mediafire, dropbox etc), it would be really cool, because i cant download it from the official link

Here is my modified HD2 MIUI 1.3.4 ROM (CWM,Kernel:prj0.4) http://www.mediafire.com/?x1cnol82lwim8ux

How to install.
Like all others CWM ROM. need MAGLDR1.12 or 1.13 and Clockwork Mod Recovery.

For this CWM MIUI1.3.4 ROM, I changed some settings in 3dak's initrd.gz, support data.img, and pls put the data.img file in the folder:
sd card root / 3dakMIUI.data (so this unique folder will be good for keeping you MIUI data.img without any conflict with other CWM ROM's data.img file:)

Refer to the following readme about my initrd.gz for the data.img supporting:

3DAKs HD2 MIUI ROM CONFIG FILE
Please take note of that the config file only works on 3dak's MIUI CWM/NAND ROM's initrd.gz

1. File name must be 3dakMIUI.cfg
Don't change the file name. otherwise it will not work for data.img
the 3dakMIUI.cfg file must be put in sdcard root/3dakMIUI.data directory!
the data.img file must be put in sdcard root/3dakMIUI.data directory!
2. Pls copy the following lines as default 3dakMIUI.cfg contents:

data_img=1
data_ext=0
sd_boost=0
nand_data=0
data_size=1024
ppp_mode=0
gps_zone=cn
lcd_density=240
data_sync=1

3. Please put a data.img file in the folder: < sdcard root>/3dakMIUI.data once you put the 3dakMIUI.cfg in the 3dakMIUI.data folder. otherwise, initrd.gz will create a 512MB data.img file automatically.

3. Update settings

1.) if update is CWM upate zip file
please rename it like update*.zip and put it in sdcard root/3dakMIUI.data/update directory!
2.)if you want to update zImage file of kernel or initrd.gz , please put them in sdcard root/3dakMIUI.data/update/boot directory!
3.)if you want to update/change system files, please put them in sdcard root/3dakMIUI.data/update/system directory!
e.g. please take note of this. such as , if you want 2 change an app file of system, put it in
sdcard root/3dakMIUI.data/update/system/app (same directory structure like CWM ROM)

Enjoy it.
3DAK. 2011-2-18

Last edited:

Krendelrus

Nov 17, 2010
3dak, where i can get English Language Pack for 1.3.4? It seems that preinstalled english pack is not full and i can't read chinese :)

update: took the multilang pack from Desire's MIUI build 1.3.4, working good

Last edited:

waichai

Jul 7, 2007
Hi,
I am not able to download app from Market. Is there a fix for this?
Thanks

3dak

Jul 27, 2010
Ang Mo Kio
Hi,
I am not able to download app from Market. Is there a fix for this?
Thanks

I just checked and verified this issue again but I can not reproduce this issue. Both MIUI netdisk and Market app is work.both of them can download and install apps.

Do you change something? or I suggest you reboot it.
or create a 128MB/256MB SWAP2 patition on your SD disk.

P.S. on my SD card, there is a 128MB SWAP2 patition.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ------
    I'm so sorry to let you guys know I have to discontinue this thread because my HD2 was fully broken-down and I don't have a backup one. it's difficult to debug or cook HD2 builds and kernel without actual HD2 handset for testing.my new contract handphone is Moto XT910 because now there is no HD2 contract from carrier at all.Maybe you can see my some works for my new handphone in future.

3dak Mar 13

-------

HD2 MIUI4 2.1.13 SD/MAGLDR ROM (Kernel:3dak_r4.0-ICS)

Pls use a whole new data.img .

.:: Languages:Eng/CHS only

Base on MIUI.AU MIUI4 2.1.13ICS build. I will not provide NAND versions(CWM/DAF/cLK) , Please visit original MIUI.AU post and support MIUI.AU for NAND versions:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1179249

P.s. Here is reason why I don't cook Nand versions: As you know, My HD2 MicroUSB connector has damaged and peeled off from PCB in Jun 2011. so you know I can't change my nand partition size (it was 150MB). so no any NAND versions any more for MIUI4 ICS.

.::Changes
    1. new rootfs.img for Miui4 ICS SD version
    2. new initrd.gz for MIUI4 ICS
    3. Deodexed and Default Language is english(US).you can apply multilang.pack by yourself.
    4. Latest GPS Libraries V2.1, default GPS region is ASIA region.(other regions,pls change dataimg.cfg or starup.txt file gps_zone= by yourself or /system/etc/gps.conf) AD free hosts file.
    5. Kernel: latest 3dak_R4.0 ICS SD/MAG kernel
    6. default is PPP,
    7. bootanimation is not default. I changed it.
    8. Almost everythings are work. but MIUI FM Radio is not work.
    9. It's quite alpha. not suitable for daily use. :) waiting for MIUI official MIUI4 ICS RLZ.

Besides above changes,There is no any other changes/widget/extra apps and keep original MIUI style.

Big Build Update:
    v2.1.13 Only MIUI4 SD/MAG
    v1.10.21
    Gingerbread 2.3.7 base.
    v1.9.30
    CWM/DAF/cLK kernel: tytung_r12.4 v3 , SD/MAG kernel: 3dak_r3.3
    v1.9.16
    SD/MAG kernel changed to 3dak_r3.1
    v1.9.9
    updated CWM/DAF/cLK kernel to latest Tytung_R12 and changed the SD/MG to my kernel r1, fixed wakeup lag for AUO panels.
    v1.8.26
    GPS NMEA V2.1 Libraries, tytung r11 for CWM,DAF&cLK,Latest Market,MiTalk&Compass apps.
    v1.7.29
    Now it is GB2.3.5 base, GPS NMEA v1.9 Libraries.
    v1.7.22
    FM VOLUME issue fixed. GPS NMEA v1.8 Libraries.
    v1.7.15
    whole new UI,Lockscreen, FM added and so on. suggest to update to this version. OLD data.img will be OK for this latest version[/COLOR]
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

.::Intallation[FOR SD/MAG only]:
    1.unRAR, and COPY the whole MIUIROM directory to your MicroSD card root directory;
    2.unRAR the 1GB_data_img.rar file in the MIUIROM directory and put the decompressed 1GB data.img file in the sdcard root/MIUIROM directory;
    3.If you wanna boot this MIUI SD ROM from HTC official/Modified WM6.5 ROM,
    First of ALL, Please copy the two files in rootfs_winmo folder to <sd root>/MIUIROM folder
    it is used for the HD2 handset installed Official/Modified HD2 WM6.5ROM but also wanna boot this MIUI SD ROM from WM6.5.

If you wanna boot this MIUI SD ROM from MAGLDR, you need to do nothing so far, just boot it.

.::How to update the ROM with Multilanguage PACK?
    1. Download Language PACK such as full english lang.pack or other multiLang PACK.
    Google to latest english lang pack (such as miuiandroid ...) or other Multilanguage packs (such as MIUI-XJ,HTC Fanboys, MIUI.es , Nexus-lab ...)

2. Decompress the Lang Pack and Put the Lang Pack folders: system and META-INF like this
    <sdcard root> MIUIROM\MIUI_update\root\system
    <sdcard root> MIUIROM\MIUI_update\root\META-INF
    and pls delete the <sdcard root> MIUIROM\MIUI_update\root\system\build.prop , I don't suggest you overwrite the original build.prop by the Lang Pack's one.
    3. just boot now.

Other updates for SD version:
    1. Wanna run uninstall and install or update script? put it in folder
    <sdcard> MIUIROM\MIUI_update\update
    file name: install*.sh or uninstall*.sh or update*.sh, those files will be executed automatically.
    2. Wanna add an app? put it in folder
    <sdcard> MIUIROM\MIUI_update\apps
    3. Wanna update root (such as whole lang.pack)? put them in folder
    <sdcard> MIUIROM\MIUI_update\root
    4. how to displace my MIUI SD ROM's kernel?
    copy the zImage to folder: <sdcard root>\MIUIROM
    copy all *.ko files of kernel to folder:
    <sdcard root>\MIUIROM\MIUI_update\root\system\lib\modules
    then reboot.
    then reboot again.

.::How to displace new kernel for my CWM/cLK/DAF rom?
    Use recovery to install kernel .zip update package. or put the kernel files as following:
    put zImage and(or) initrd.gz in folder:
    <sdcard root>\3data\update\boot
    put all *.ko fiiles of kernel in folder:
    <sdcard root>\3data\update\system\lib\modules
    then reboot.
    then reboot again.

.::How to start SD/MAG version?
    Approach One:WM6.5 ROM:
    1.enter the directory sdcard root/MIUIROM
    2.Tap clrcad to excute, no any prompt,but actully it has run.
    3.Tap HARET, access the MIUI android ROM.
    Approach two:MAGLDR V1.12(or V1.13)
    1.Install DFT MAGLDR V1.12 or V1.13,for instance , MAGLDR V1.12
    2.boot your handset and press the right POWER(RED) Key more than 5 seconds,
    access aMAGLDR V1.2 Boot Menu,
    use Volume Up/down key to Select 9.Services, use CALL(green) Key to confirm;
    then select 1.BootSettings, select 1.Boot Source, Select 1.Android from SD, after confirmed the menu will jump to aMAGLDR V1.2 Boot Menu,
    Select 9.Services again, then select 1.BootSettings,Select 3 AD SD Dir
    se Volume Up/down key to Select MIUIROM directory,confirm it with CALL(green)key .after confirmed the menu will jump to aMAGLDR V1.2 Boot Menu
    3.In aMAGLDR V1.2 Boot Menu,now Select 2.Boot AD SD, will start to run MIUI ROM from SDcard root/MIUIROM
    or reboot your handset, the handset will automaticly boot MIUI ROM from sdcard root/MIUIROM.

.:: Regarding Data.img for CWM/DAF Nand/cLK versions
    Why data.img? 1.just FAT32 and No need to do any ext2/3/4/swap/swap2 partitions on your sd card to get big storing space,useful for EU HD2:). 2.keep all user datum for version upgrade like SD/MAG ROM, just reuse data.img 3. you can change the data.img size at any time if you need. refer to Q&A item5; 4. say goodbye to a2sd+ and just use data.img to get big app storing space,so no a2sd+ issue like widget/icons missed after reboot or battery out....

My initrd.gz/boot.img of CWM/DAF/cLK versions will use <sdcard root>\3data folder as the dataimg config file and data.img file's folder.

if you want to use data.img to increase stroing space on your EU HD2 for CWM/DAF Nand/cLK versions, Pls follow the following guidances:
    1. decompress CWM/DAF Nand/cLK versions files and you'll find a directory "copy_to_sd_root"
    2. copy the "3data" folder in the directory "copy_to_sd_root" to MicroSd card root folder.
    3. decompress the 1GB data.img file in the folder <sdcard root>/3data and put it in <sdcard root>/3data,otherwise you have to wait quite long time at first boot because initrd.gz will create a 1GB data.img file automatically if there is no data.img file.
    4. reboot, data.img will be used as storing space for apps.

.:: Credits ::.
    Thanks to MIUI China Team,miuiandroid (WWE lang.pack), DFT , Cotulla,Takaaki, Cedesmith,dan1j3l,Tytung, AmerCanAndroid, warrenb123, G.L,dandiest, freak , ownhere, melethron,Jim, jaguralani,xavierjohn22 (for Multilang pack) and everyone else I missed. Thank you all.

.:: Special Thanks To Donators::.
    Rita Muster

3dak 2012.Jan.17
    Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/threedak

.:: Q&A ::.
    Per feedbacks, same rom, someone can download from markert, someone can not owing to different MicroSD card . I think there is MicroSD card compatible issue since 2.3.3 , of cause 2.3.4 too, YOU DON"T COUNT ON ANY MicroSD card will be compatible with gingerbread 2.3.3/2.3.4 SD ROM. FYI.
    Some suggestions for the "problem" MicroSD card:
    1. don't do any ext2/3/4 partitions or swap2 partition, FYI.
    2. Don't copy/decompress SD ROM's files direclty onto MiroSD card in winmo/nand android USB mode, this may cause FILE CORRUPTION!then you have constant reboot issue. FYI.
    3.try to use a whole fresh data.img
    4. Have got market download issue? Try to use latest big size GB2.3.4 rootfs.img(66MB size with MIUI FM2.0 app supported) from the latest 1.7.22 OR NEWER SD version. and copy the folder "Android" in the .7z file of SD version to <sd root> .

5. how to change syteme.ext2 or data.img file size?
    Pls use tool TopoResize (for winodws os) or my script(for linux) here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=18371304&postcount=1538

.::MIUI Tips::.
    >>> key in *#*#6484#*#* to access the MIUI hardware test mode.( New change(since 1.4.29)
    >>> WIN key + Volume"-" key : Screen capture, pictures will be put in folder sdcardroot/MIUI/screen_cap
    >>> WIN key + Volume"+" key: Max.backlight
    >>>press HOME key more than 3 seconds at standby: open flashlight

.:: Download ::.
    ======================

.::Latest Version::.
    HD2 MIUI4 2.1.13 ICS4 SD/MAG k=3dak_R4.0-ICS : Mediafire
    [Jan18 update:]if you have boot issue from winmo, try this new winmo rootfs.img and give me feedback, thanks.

You can find myself latest SD/MAG Kernel here: Kernel_3dak or T3 Kernel ,download the latest one and update by yourself.

If you like my work, it's a good idea to click "THANKS" Button for this post.

.::Old Versions::.

HD2 MIUI 1.12.16 GB2.3.7 Languages:MultiLang
    HD2 MIUI 1.12.16 GB2.3.7 SD/MAG k=3dak_r3.9-Master : Dbank Multiupload
    HD2 MIUI 1.12.16 GB2.3.7 k=T3_r3-Master with data.img supported: [dbank:] CWM DAF cLK [Multiupload:] CWM DAF cLK

HD2 MIUI 1.12.9 GB2.3.7 Languages:MultiLang
    HD2 MIUI 1.12.9 GB2.3.7 SD/MAG k=3dak_r3.9-Master : Dbank Mediafire
    HD2 MIUI 1.12.9 GB2.3.7 k=T3_r3-Master with data.img supported: [dbank:] CWM DAF cLK [Mediafire:] CWM DAF cLK

HD2 MIUI 1.12.2 GB2.3.7 Languages:MultiLang
    HD2 MIUI 1.12.2 GB2.3.7 SD/MAG k=3dak_r3.9-Master : Dbank Mediafire
    HD2 MIUI 1.12.2 GB2.3.7 k=T3_r3-Master with data.img supported: [dbank:] CWM DAF cLK [Mediafire:] CWM DAF cLK

I put all other old versions here so the 1st post will not be quite long any more.
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=19996072&postcount=971

.::How to install Generic HD2 MIUI MultiLang Pack update for 3dak SD/MAG/CWM/DAF/cLK ROMs ?

Basically my MultiLang Packs are based on MIUI XJ ( xavierjohn22@gmail.com ) Bravo Multilang pack. Thanks xavierjohn22 for his great works!
    MultiLanguage :CH,ZH,WWE,DA,DU,ES,FR,GE,HE,HU,IT,KR,PL,PT,RU,SV,TR,VT etc.
    1.CWM/DAF/cLK version.
    copy the whole folder "system" in this compressed .7z file to
    <sdcard root>\3data\update folder then reboot.
    2. SD/MAG version:
    copy the whole folder "system" in this compressed .7z file to
    <sdcard root>\MIUIROM\MIUI_update\root folder then reboot.
    P.S. if there is no "root" folder in "<sdcard root>\MIUIROM\MIUI_update\", Pls create it manually by yourself.

-------------
    Some Useful Links:
    K= Hastarin Raf Tyt JWT GPSLibs cLK Recovery Sqlite3
    HD2 Miui 1.4.8 (GB 2.3.3)

New update from official miui rom 1.4.8 for HD2 here http://www.miui-dev.com/roms/ with my tweaks:
    - SD MAGLDR only (for dual boot WP7)
    - English pack 1c patched
    - Ad free hosts
    - Kernel tytung R9
    - Classic initrd.gz with rootfs

update from 1.4.1 you just need to copy system.ext2 only to overwrite old one.
    or you should use a new data.img and reboot twice.

I post here just for testing Miui Gingerbread, please backup your data if you try, use it at your own risk.

Download: http://www.multiupload.com/6QQG83U5QG
    MIUI 2.3.7a stable

this time the update is based on MIUI 2.3.7a stable.
    SD/MAG kernel 3dak_r3.8-master
    CWM/DAF/cLK: T3_r2

No 1.11.4 beta version .
    HD2 Miui 1.4.1 (GB 2.3.3)

This is my 2nd attempt to build a rom, I am not good to cook rom and fix bugs but it work on my HD2 :D

Port it from official miui rom for HD2 here http://www.miui-dev.com/roms/ with my tweaks:
    - SD MAGLDR only (for dual boot WP7)
    - English pack patched
    - Ad free hosts
    - Kernel tytung R9
    - Classic initrd.gz with rootfs

That all I can do, I post here just for testing Miui Gingerbread, please backup your data if you try, use it at your own risk.

you should use a new data.img and reboot twice.

Download: http://www.multiupload.com/A82UIBHOG8

hope 3dak will come back with his update soon
    Ok sometimes on my phone the screen will just go completely black when I turn it on, I can't see anything and have to pull battery out. It has happened a few times so I figured it's enough to be called an issue. I do notice each time that happens, the battery drain jumps up to 50-70ma for a few hours prior.

I just hope it's a minor issue and there's a solution, cause I'm really impressed with this rom and have already loaded it with my apps and stuff :cool:

maybe it caused by CPUfreq governor.

I suggest you install SetCPU app, and set the CPUfreq governor:
    OnDemand
    or
    interactive
    or
    smartassV2

and set min. cpu freq to 245Mhz to avoid blank screen,
    Don't use the following CPUfreq governors:
    Powersave
    or
    conservative

as I know, especially select powersave and 128Mhz min cpu freq, phone may go completely black and difficult to wake up