[B399][Stock ROM]Flash via dload mode[TESTED]

Search This thread

ScardracS

Recognized Developer
May 6, 2012
Huawei P40
Hi everybody!

I'm posting this guide for flashing the B399 update for Honor 8 (FRD-L09C432)

BEFORE ALL: Your device will be not certified (apps like android pay won't work). I think that's problem is born because that's build is internal and not for international release so don't install unless you don't need these apps (netflix works normally). After that short excursus we can start!

I DON'T TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGED PHONES! I'VE TESTED THIS GUIDE BEFORE POSTING!

WHAT YOU NEED:
1) Your device
2) The 2 zips attached in 2nd post
3) ca. 30/40 minutes (for download and update your device)
4) Patience

FOLLOW THESE STEPS!
1) After you have downloaded these 2 zips you have to unzip them and You will found 2 UPDATE.APP.
3) Create a folder in your MicroSD called dload and put first the UPDATE.APP from the upload.zip
4) Turn off the device and then press (and maintain pressed) VOL+/VOL-/PWR, it will start the installer.
5) Device reboot automatically: it will take about 10/15 mins to boot up
6) Make the same thing with the UPDATE.APP from the 2nd... That's will take much less time to flash and boot up
7) Make a total wipe (if you're facing issue).
8) You are in!

WHAT'S NEW
1) 3D Panorama.
2) 1st december patch.
3) CRACK and BlueBorne fixed.
4) Better connection (WiFi, Data, GPS and Bluetooth).
5) Every 3 days you have to put your pin instead of your fingerprint for better security.
6) Better performance and less RAM usage.

Last edited:

fishyfishx

Dec 10, 2017
thank you!
I think everything is working! 3D Panoramic photo is cool feature, but if you want to share it, it's uploading to Fyuse servers..

Reactions: Anonshe

fishyfishx

Dec 10, 2017
Don't joke: you (like everybody here) share evaryday and every seconds of our life with servers so what's the problem if Fyuse take a small piece of your privacy?

It's publicly visible, that's the issue. I just inform, since not everyone is reading privacy policy or terms, a lot of people just press "I've read and I agree" without even opening the file.
You don't have any control to make it visible only for you (if you don't do it through Fyuse app).

btw. You are telling me that I share my private data with Google, Facebook etc. so I shouldn't be worried about sharing my privacy with other companies? That's a bull****.
If you trust some of your friends, tell a private story, that doesn't mean you can trust everyone else.

Wanna share your "every seconds of your life" with my servers? Seems you don't have na issue with that. :)

Reactions: Anonshe

grifovunque

Nov 9, 2009
genova
good evening
why your second file are only 70mb?
i try to check on firmware finder and the first file is about 1.3gb and the second 1.2gb.
why?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everybody!

I'm posting this guide for flashing the B399 update for Honor 8 (FRD-L09C432)

BEFORE ALL: Your device will be not certified (apps like android pay won't work). I think that's problem is born because that's build is internal and not for international release so don't install unless you don't need these apps (netflix works normally). After that short excursus we can start!

I DON'T TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGED PHONES! I'VE TESTED THIS GUIDE BEFORE POSTING!

WHAT YOU NEED:
    1) Your device
    2) The 2 zips attached in 2nd post
    3) ca. 30/40 minutes (for download and update your device)
    4) Patience

FOLLOW THESE STEPS!
    1) After you have downloaded these 2 zips you have to unzip them and You will found 2 UPDATE.APP.
    3) Create a folder in your MicroSD called dload and put first the UPDATE.APP from the upload.zip
    4) Turn off the device and then press (and maintain pressed) VOL+/VOL-/PWR, it will start the installer.
    5) Device reboot automatically: it will take about 10/15 mins to boot up
    6) Make the same thing with the UPDATE.APP from the 2nd... That's will take much less time to flash and boot up
    7) Make a total wipe (if you're facing issue).
    8) You are in!

WHAT'S NEW
    1) 3D Panorama.
    2) 1st december patch.
    3) CRACK and BlueBorne fixed.
    4) Better connection (WiFi, Data, GPS and Bluetooth).
    5) Every 3 days you have to put your pin instead of your fingerprint for better security.
    6) Better performance and less RAM usage.
    Thanks. NFC works? And IT have "animation pics" option in camera?
    Yes, and yes :)
    thank you!
    I think everything is working! 3D Panoramic photo is cool feature, but if you want to share it, it's uploading to Fyuse servers..
    Don't joke: you (like everybody here) share evaryday and every seconds of our life with servers so what's the problem if Fyuse take a small piece of your privacy?

It's publicly visible, that's the issue. I just inform, since not everyone is reading privacy policy or terms, a lot of people just press "I've read and I agree" without even opening the file.
    You don't have any control to make it visible only for you (if you don't do it through Fyuse app).

btw. You are telling me that I share my private data with Google, Facebook etc. so I shouldn't be worried about sharing my privacy with other companies? That's a bull****.
    If you trust some of your friends, tell a private story, that doesn't mean you can trust everyone else.

Wanna share your "every seconds of your life" with my servers? Seems you don't have na issue with that. :)