Fortnite root detection ! FOUND FIX

Search This thread

Mrblackm123

Mar 14, 2016
FIX link - https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s9/themes/how-to-play-fortnite-rooted-device-t3827577

If not working try installing a clean rom with out any magisk or any other rom which has the option to not install root.
Rootless rom Try [ROM][N950F/DS/N][ALEXNDR] * U4CRGA * DevBase v5.9 * Encryption support [Aug-04] Case 3 - do not root device
(place "noroot" string anywhere in the ZIP file name, e.g. "N950Fxxx_DevBase_v5.x_noroot.zip")

Last edited:

Mrblackm123

Mar 14, 2016
try using stock since some says that worked for them and reply back please im having same issue

So Ya I found a fix.. :p
install a clean rom with out any magisk or any other rom which has the option to not install root.
I used - [ROM][8.0.0] LightWeightWiz 1.0 [Aug-Patch]. rom which dose have auto root installation in TWRP when installing the rom, but thank god magisk failed to install when installing the rom in twrp.

2000ftt

Oct 3, 2014
So Ya I found a fix.. :p
install a clean rom with out any magisk or any other rom which has the option to not install root.
I used - [ROM][8.0.0] LightWeightWiz 1.0 [Aug-Patch]. rom which dose have auto root installation in TWRP when installing the rom, but thank god magisk failed to install when installing the rom in twrp.

do you know of any ROM that has the option to not install root? seems like you got lucky by magisk not properly installing.. I'm afraid I won't have the same luck xD