[ROM] RomAur-v1.1 - [30/08] - [6.0.1_Fw.10d] - [H850] - FAST-STABLE

Search This thread

oOFrAnzOo

Jan 3, 2014
Battery life:
First cycle - I don't see any improvements in battery life really. I got 24 hours with 4.5 hours SOT. Maybe it's a bit longer than what I got before but nothing too clear. I'm happy with the battery life so I don't care that much.
Regarding charging speed, I think it was slower than what I had before but I may be wrong here. Need more time testing.

Perfect at mine. If you installed Xposed, then try Amplify. Very nice Module. But with my Xposed-Problem it doesnt work for me.

galr

Jun 18, 2014
Perfect at mine. If you installed Xposed, then try Amplify. Very nice Module. But with my Xposed-Problem it doesnt work for me.

I have Amplify. I'm not complaining.. everything is fine. I just said I don't feel an improvement from what I had in stock, that's all.

I flashed this ROM and combined it with my 60fps camera mod, now it's perfect.

oOFrAnzOo

Jan 3, 2014
Well.. Sad that there are no new Updates yet. This Rom is the first one i flashed and i like her mostly. So i hope for updates as soon as possible

tweetyfiestuky

Dec 21, 2010
I'm having problems with dex2oat wakelock, it's drenning my battery ? anyone more having this issue???

Enviado desde mi LG-H850 mediante Tapatalk

tomarin

Aug 20, 2014
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Hi everyone,
Is it ok to flash this rom after genisys rom which is now based on 10e fw? Doing backup and wipes first, of corse.
Is there any significant difference between 10d fw and 10e fw?
And are there any other things to flash first like bootloaders, fw or su as is the racomended procedure for other roms? Just want to be extra careful comming from lg g2 and problems with bootloaders KK, hybrid and LP.
Thanks

tweetyfiestuky

Dec 21, 2010
Brutal rom!! The fastest I've tried for this device. A bit of battery drain, it's the only problem I've seen. Congrats!!

Enviado desde mi LG-H850 mediante Tapatalk

leijonasisu

Oct 2, 2011
I'm going to try this. Shame it isn't 10E but hopefully an update comes soon.

Hi,

Can I install this ROM over 10E firmware ?

I'm gonna try and I will answer your question in a minute :)

EDIT: So answer is yes. I did a wipe of everything. Internal storage too, to prevent issues with restoring app data. I went from 10E -> 10D (downgrade).

This rom is nice and fast. I have so many less issues than using FluenceHD. Only things I don't like is the ugly 3Minit battery mod, and the fact that the system fonts seem to have been messed with and there is an extra option enabled in the settings. These kinds of 'hard hacks' that cannot be removed shouldn't be added to roms in my personal opinion. If people want to change fonts and bootup apps, they can just install an app to do this. Modifying the system to add these features isn't smart.

Otherwise a really nice rom. Very, very fast but is definitely draining battery.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts