Change IMEI via Mobileuncle MTK IMEI Write Tool

Search This thread

inaam92

Apr 27, 2016
Change imei number

what if i put different imei no other than the stock one.............Will it Work ?

MisledMew

Jan 4, 2018
Bengaluru

Prabhu@bgk

Jun 8, 2018
Same issue

I downloaded the Mobileuncle tools and the IMEI write tools too. Created the backup even, moved it to SD card. But whenevr i select the IMEI BACKUP RESTORE (MTK)...it gives me an error saying "No Support". Please help. I had bricked my phone earlier and had the customer care replace some hardware. The phone's okay but the IMEI shows Invalid. Please help. :crying:
YES MINE SAME ISSUE help me

seanybiker

Feb 15, 2011
Waterford
Where does the backup file get saved to? My pc seems to have had a stroke as the app is coming up in some mad looking concoction of letters and symbols.

wait its ok. I just needed to use the tool aftrer extracting it. I was using it while it was still zipped. oops

Last edited:

NiTesHBi

Feb 26, 2016
Need help

1.download Mobileuncle MTK IMEI Write Tool View attachment 2713681
input"Y",input IMEI code
finally,create IMEI .BAK,move it to ur phone or SD card View attachment 2713694
2.download View attachment 2713683
3.need root, run mobileuncle MTK tool,choose IMEI backup and restore,restore IMEI.bak.

I lost my pixel 2xl. Therefore I want to know if someone changed my phones IMEI no after root but then if he flash another ROM or unroot the phone will my original IMEI no comes back or whatever he have putted(New IMEI no). If somebody know anything help is much appreciated. Thank you.

Top Liked Posts