[App] Bingomatic

Search This thread

losdelpla

Mar 19, 2007
cphandev.blogspot.com
This is my first app, i hope you like it. Feedback and suggestions are very welcome 'cause the first people who rated my app didn´t give me any clue of what was wrong. I´ve tested in different configurations in the emulator but not bugs encountered. Everything seems to work fine.
If you like it please vote it well, i really need to get rid of this low rate avg...:D

Description:
Bingomatic is an application to play bingo games with friends no matter where you are. You only need some paper to copy there the bingo cards that the app generates. Then start the game, bingomatic will call the numbers like a bingo caller machine. It can do it in several languages and you can configure the speed at wich the numbers will be called.

Screenshots & QR Code

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 200
  • screen1.jpg
    screen1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 169
  • qr.png
    qr.png
    920 bytes · Views: 153

nathantm

Jul 29, 2010
Gold River, CA
For the US style cards the number calling needs to include the letter B I N G O as well especially if you are playing with cards that you already own. Some older folks need to hear the letter and the number called. Other than that great app.

losdelpla

Mar 19, 2007
cphandev.blogspot.com
I'm working on It, actually it's already done but i have no time today to test it well and publish it, so probably tomorrow i'll publish an update.

I've never played this kind of bingo that was the reason I didn't knew it. So thanks for telling me!

nathantm

Jul 29, 2010
Gold River, CA
Great update you made today. The letters and the numbers together are awesome plus the one at a time calling. If you want some more suggestions to expand the app, my mother who calls bingo at a senior living home says there are different ways to call the numbers to make different designs on the cards. She says to have an option to call only the b-numbers or the n-numbers and so forth. I guess there is a game card called small picture frame where only the I, N, G columns/numbers are called. Another one is called "X" or kite, where all letters/numbers except N is called. So the ability to call or not call certain number/letter columns is what I am suggesting. Let me know if you have a question or if that is even possible.

losdelpla

Mar 19, 2007
cphandev.blogspot.com
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! About your suggestion, I just googled this games you tell me, and i know what you mean, but my question is, are those games frequently played, I mean, regular people know the different games for its names? it's because I'm thinking in case i implement this if it will be good to offer different games for its name just after select US bingo or just add an additional advanced preference where you select witch column will be called.

I think the second option is more flexible for the user and maybe it confuse less the regular players, probably I'll take this one.

Anyway i think its not hard to develop I'm gonna take a look now to the code. I don't have much time these days but if it not too hard I'll do it. Thanks for your feedback and ideas!

Greetings!

nathantm

Jul 29, 2010
Gold River, CA
I would probably just give the advanced option for picking the columns. I wouldn't worry about specific names of games because I am sure they are called differently by different people and that would be way too much work to find all the different game styles.
You are welcome for the feedback. My mom loved the app too!

ohmypirate

Aug 10, 2010
Where I can get pro version.

:)I want to get pro version.
But link seems not working.
Please advice where I can get and pay it.
Thanks!