[ROM|WWE] ** 826x Series ** WM 6.5.3 build [29017] - Sense 2021 (12/04/2011)

Which ROM do you like ?

• Total voters
Search This thread

caliban2

Mar 9, 2009
- right hard key sets itself automatically to "home" after restart, does not keep my setting (left does)
- wifi router app is useful but it turns off when phone ignores the app and goes sleep (have to manually turn off automatic switch off in settings)

- this needs a patched file. unzip the attached manilatoday.dll to \windows with total commander or resco file explorer, then reboot. (you may have to disable sense first to overwrite the file). this dll is version-dependant, so don't use it on any other manila-version!

- apply these reg-keys:
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\Power\State\Suspend\{98C5250D-C29A-4985-AE5F-AFE5367E5006}]
"Default"=dword:00000001
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\Power\State\Resuming\{98C5250D-C29A-4985-AE5F-AFE5367E5006}]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\Power\State\Unattended\{98C5250D-C29A-4985-AE5F-AFE5367E5006}]

this enables wifi during standby (probably you only need to change the suspend-key). two "issues" with it:
- higher battery-drain with wifi enabled all the time
- battery gets hot when charging with wifi enabled
so remember to disable wifi if you don't need it. :)

Attachments

• ManilaToday_20212114.zip
    24.9 KB · Views: 111

przemke

Aug 23, 2011
hey by the way it's a bit screwed in messaging that you cannot highlight few words/sentences, only one word or everything by long-press
can do in notes by touch-highlighting and in word by long-press option

icbicb

Oct 15, 2009
if you missed that, you need to turn on HTC/google location service,
I have the other problem - weather updates ok but keeps connection all the time (so maybe also updates more often that set 3 hours).

It still doesnt work. Weather on home wont update even if I click Update now. Only if I make another loaction with the same city, that other location can be updated. But that other location also cant be put on Home ot my knowledge :/

Dule84

Mar 25, 2009
Rijeka
I have a problem with the latest Rom. Lately, every third call when I pick up I call a person can not hear me on the other side but I hear him or her. When the conversation is interrupted and the establishment again all normlno works. Any idea?

przemke

Aug 23, 2011
I have a problem with the latest Rom. Lately, every third call when I pick up I call a person can not hear me on the other side but I hear him or her. When the conversation is interrupted and the establishment again all normlno works. Any idea?

Reflash rom/hard reset/change radio rom or best allof them

I had radio problems (changed to radio 1.17 so far seems ok) and call problems but I changed the dialler which apperently causes problems. Did you mess with the dialler?
Also I didn't have hardspl 0.78 as was recommended.

sailoreng

Oct 24, 2006
cairo
thanks dear williyung its avery good rom but ihave aproblem with the optical joystick
is not work and try to enable and disable but not working please help me about this problem and thanks again.

ransel

Sep 4, 2007
How to make shortcut for XperiaCamera?

WM 6.5.3 build [29017] - Sense 2021 (12/04/2011) has 2 different camera version:
1. Camera for PocketPC v6.16 (Build 37748)
2. XperiaCamera R27-35059.

XperiaCamera acess by pressing camera button. I need to make shortcut (icon) for XperiaCamera. How to make it? Pls help..

przemke

Aug 23, 2011
XperiaCamera acess by pressing camera button. I need to make shortcut (icon) for XperiaCamera. How to make it? Pls help..
Using total commmander go to program files\xperia camera and make a shortcut to camerarunner.exe which you later can copy to windows\start menu\programs\

from then you will also be able to make a sense desktop shortcut

what version of radio was used? should i change radio for best result?
as far as I know they don't change radio roms with system ROM - these you flash separately. seems to work fine with stock 1.14, but you try other if you want to play, go to radio rom's thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=720455

Last edited:

przemke

Aug 23, 2011
There's one problem with this ROM: searching through the contacts is incredibly slow. it takes like 3-4 second or more before results appear after I type in the name
but if I press enter then immediately it goes to the first contact of the (not seen yet) search results
so this delay is not a performance problem it seems

przemke

Aug 23, 2011
Encountered another issue: when headset is on( either bluetooth or cable) I can't turn the speakerphone neither during nor before phone call! (the icon is blank, not switchable).
Guess this was intended, however the problem is in some situations when you temporarily cannot find your BT headset you can answer but cannot switch caller's voice back to phone ;))

przemke

Aug 23, 2011
no probs. Have you guys noticed that the photo and especially video quality drops with this ROM too ? (compared to stock)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ** Welcome to 826x Series ROM **

Download here: 826x.blogspot.com

Direct Download Link: MediaFire

Change log :

- HTC Sense: 2.5.20212114.0
    - Added Android Lockscreen
    - Updated some packages from latest HTC Oboe 1.18
    - Added some stuff from Ultrashot's Kitchen (Thanks to Ultrashot)
    * HTCVolumeControl
    * Audio quality patch by kinger (Thanks to Kinger)
    * Homescreen tweak

HotFixes/Add-On:

Notes:

- HardSPL 0.78 is recommended
    - Please report issues/bugs ONLY if you have done HardReset after Flashing !
    - Do a SOFTRESET after Flashing/HardReset

Screen shot:

110412234434.png
    110412234513.png

110412234529.png
    This is programm.
    And about another problems, sometimes sense disappear, open and close keyboard, and all ok. Sometimes sense in landscape have GUI problems with slider, now there are not, but in next time i do screenshot. This is problems not sirious, soft reset and all ok, but in previus versions sense like 2016 or 2018 i did saw it.

Did the issues happen after you install that operator apps or before?
    Seems it conflict with the new layout.
    I don`t download from 826x.blogspot.com:(

You can't enter to the blog or can't download from the links?
    Ok, here's the direct download link: Megaupload

Willi!

Fancy seeing you here!

For those of you who don't know: Willi is a legendary chef who makes the best and most thoroughly tested ROMs, in my opinion.

Great to have you back, brother.

Any chance for a NEW non-Sense ROM??? :D:D:D

It will be available some days :)

Anyway, thanks for your kind words bro;)

Hello

You Rom is nice , have this rom a chance for a multi language?

I haven;t had a plan for this
    Hmm, I got the phone freeze and dead 3 times when in Bluetooth and Sync with my laptop via bluetooth.
    Hi Will,

Is it possible to have the same battery indicator but with 1% increment?

use this
    - percentage battery driver (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=514647)
    works fine for me :)