[Q] Galaxy Ace - Download mode and stock rom doesn't work

Search This thread

fernando15j

Mar 18, 2014
I upgraded my Samsung Galaxy Ace s5830c to 4.2.2, run.
After I moved to 4.3 and also worked, but after changing some things in build.prop (Root Explorer), my phone stopped getting into Download mode, It is a gray screen forever. Now my phone is stopped ( Loop Infinite )

I can not do unroot: Installation Aborted.

When I try to change my android version (install zip from sd card), appear this: Installation Aborted
I did found the build.prop backup, and I can not go back to stock rom by odin, because as I said, the screen turns gray when I try to enter download mode.

Help me, will have to go back stock rom, downloading a backup. (My friend did it, but I did not think and do not know how to do)

Thanks, beautiful site admin :p

D

Deleted member 5617821

I upgraded my Samsung Galaxy Ace s5830c to 4.2.2, run.
After I moved to 4.3 and also worked, but after changing some things in build.prop (Root Explorer), my phone stopped getting into Download mode, It is a gray screen forever. Now my phone is stopped ( Loop Infinite )

I can not do unroot: Installation Aborted.

When I try to change my android version (install zip from sd card), appear this: Installation Aborted
I did found the build.prop backup, and I can not go back to stock rom by odin, because as I said, the screen turns gray when I try to enter download mode.

Help me, will have to go back stock rom, downloading a backup. (My friend did it, but I did not think and do not know how to do)

Thanks, beautiful site admin :p

Sadly you have bricked your phone. But @SuperMini has provided us with a rather simple guide on how to unbrick Samsung Galaxy Ace that should hopefully work on your phone too. Go through the entire thread and you will get to know all the possible solutions. Make sure to use your phone's own key combination to enter the download mode. Here is the link,

How to unbrick Samsung Galaxy Ace

Do post your result. Hope I helped :)

Last edited by a moderator:

fernando15j

Mar 18, 2014
Thx bro

Sadly you have bricked your phone. But @SuperMini has provided us with a rather simple guide on how to unbrick Samsung Galaxy Ace that should hopefully work on your phone too. Go through the entire thread and you will get to know all the possible solutions. Make sure to use your phone's own key combination to enter the download mode. Here is the link,

How to unbrick Samsung Galaxy Ace

Do post your result. Hope I helped :)

:victory: i said '' i can't enter in download mode'' ..... this link above needs the odin ( odin needs download mode ) but '-'

I said that happen a gray touch after press the download mode buttons, but already entered on download mode, altrought doesn't appear any image, already is the download mode. So i did this...

After open the Odin and add: pit, boot, phone, pda, csc.... i did wipe reset and wipe cache, then i removed the sd-card and chip

1- download mode buttons
2- volume up + to continue
3- Click in Start on Odin

When appeared Pass, done '-'... thx for tried help me, thx :victory: :laugh:

D

Deleted member 5617821

:victory: i said '' i can't enter in download mode'' ..... this link above needs the odin ( odin needs download mode ) but '-'

I said that happen a gray touch after press the download mode buttons, but already entered on download mode, altrought doesn't appear any image, already is the download mode. So i did this...

After open the Odin and add: pit, boot, phone, pda, csc.... i did wipe reset and wipe cache, then i removed the sd-card and chip

1- download mode buttons
2- volume up + to continue
3- Click in Start on Odin

When appeared Pass, done '-'... thx for tried help me, thx :victory: :laugh:

No problem! Glad I could help :)

info2shail2010

Apr 10, 2013
No problem! Glad I could help :)

ok then.. !! let me try this... but please tell me first...

i have Cooper_v1.0.OPS to call in OPS
then i have Latest firmware (downloaded from samsung website) for call in One package.. right?

he wrote "After open the Odin and add: pit, boot, phone, pda, csc.... i did wipe reset and wipe cache, then i removed the sd-card and chip"

so basically whats is Pit, boot, phone, pda, csc .... and where to download them all.. and why? need to know this time before do again amazing thing with my mobile.... :p:p:p:p

D

Deleted member 5617821

then i have Latest firmware (downloaded from samsung website) for call in One package.. right?

he wrote "After open the Odin and add: pit, boot, phone, pda, csc.... i did wipe reset and wipe cache, then i removed the sd-card and chip"

so basically whats is Pit, boot, phone, pda, csc .... and where to download them all.. and why? need to know this time before do again amazing thing with my mobile.... :p:p:p:p

You can continue with the installation using "One Package". According to @fernando15j, when he pressed the key combo, it was in Download Mode even though the downloading image was not displayed. If this doesn't work work either, then your last option will be USB Jig. You can use the following guide to make your own,

Need a Samsung USB Jig? Build Your Own

I hope you can unbrick your Samsung Galaxy Ace. Good Luck! Hope I helped :)

Reactions: info2shail2010

info2shail2010

Apr 10, 2013
You can continue with the installation using "One Package". According to @fernando15j, when he pressed the key combo, it was in Download Mode even though the downloading image was not displayed. If this doesn't work work either, then your last option will be USB Jig. You can use the following guide to make your own,

Nope.. all things failed..... i made 3 USB jigs... ( wasted 3 data cables :p ) ... but failed...
then i purchased a ready-made USB Jig from eBay... and tried but again failed....
now the situation is i cant access download mode... and even cant access Recovery mode...

D

Deleted member 5617821

Nope.. all things failed..... i made 3 USB jigs... ( wasted 3 data cables :p ) ... but failed...
then i purchased a ready-made USB Jig from eBay... and tried but again failed....
now the situation is i cant access download mode... and even cant access Recovery mode...

I'm so sorry to hear that. I suggested you that option because the user @Baracs was successful in forcing open his Ace's Download Mode using USB Jig. Here is the thread,

USB Jig for Ace

Guess it doesn't work sometimes :(

Reactions: info2shail2010

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 5617821

D
    Deleted member 5617821

I'm so sorry to hear that. I suggested you that option because the user @Baracs was successful in forcing open his Ace's Download Mode using USB Jig. Here is the thread,

USB Jig for Ace

Guess it doesn't work sometimes :(