P605 KitKat Update adds new flag to KNOX WARRANTY VOID

Search This thread

lowtraxx

Sep 20, 2007
Augsburg
blog.toshsoft.de
KNOX WARRANTY VOID now has a new flag in braces after it. I don't know what it means yet, but after a clean update the number was (0) and after applying cf-autoroot it was (4). I have not experimented further but I think this is either a flash counter (If it is, it seems to count modified partitions or sth. like that) or a bitset describing the modified partitions. Any takes on that from any of you?

I also now see the DCM START message whenever I enter Download Mode and sometimes have some strange behaviour after exiting it. The Tab starts with a completely black Screen. Touches are possible because you can hear the feedback, but the display illumination seems not to turn on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flyer.michael

ultramag69

Nov 6, 2007
Waratah
KNOX WARRANTY VOID now has a new flag in braces after it. I don't know what it means yet, but after a clean update the number was (0) and after applying cf-autoroot it was (4). I have not experimented further but I think this is either a flash counter (If it is, it seems to count modified partitions or sth. like that) or a bitset describing the modified partitions. Any takes on that from any of you?

I also now see the DCM START message whenever I enter Download Mode and sometimes have some strange behaviour after exiting it. The Tab starts with a completely black Screen. Touches are possible because you can hear the feedback, but the display illumination seems not to turn on.

You will probably find this is something to do with Knox 2...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.