[Q] How to Delete su-binary ? (lost root)

Search This thread

Benamin0318

Aug 29, 2014
I root my phone using vroot and got a chinese kinguser, the problem is that I used a method to replace the kinguser and push
a new su-binary and busybox i think and after reboot the kinguser is gone and no supersu was replaced, I have tried installing a new
Supersu kinguser supersu but nothing works just got a message that D su-binary must be updated. Also tried flashing zips for rooting in stock
Recovery and tried many methods for unrooting but nothing works. I just want a suggestion how to delete the su in /system/xbin. TIA

kimerika

Apr 18, 2012
PEARL OF THE ORIENT
I root my phone using vroot and got a chinese kinguser, the problem is that I used a method to replace the kinguser and push
a new su-binary and busybox i think and after reboot the kinguser is gone and no supersu was replaced, I have tried installing a new
Supersu kinguser supersu but nothing works just got a message that D su-binary must be updated. Also tried flashing zips for rooting in stock
Recovery and tried many methods for unrooting but nothing works. I just want a suggestion how to delete the su in /system/xbin. TIA
you dont need to push superSU just install and update the SU binary and uninstall the king user

freestilesteve

Jan 10, 2015
Ive tried that constantly and it fails to update the su binaries. Almost like I'm stuck with KingUser. Not that I mind since it seems to work, but it would be nice to be able to switch to superSU if I wanted.

Top Liked Posts