[Q] TWRP please help custom recovery

Search This thread

Dedline

Apr 29, 2013
Hey guys,

I just rooted my p600 (wfi) and am now trying to install TWRP for my custom recovery. I can not find a good forum post about this process. I opened ODIN 3.09 and go to flash openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.3-lt03wifiue.img which fails. Anyone know what I am doing wrong and how I can successfully flash TWRP recovery so I can start flashing my roms? Thanks guys

lsherif

Apr 11, 2008
Cairo
Hey guys,

I just rooted my p600 (wfi) and am now trying to install TWRP for my custom recovery. I can not find a good forum post about this process. I opened ODIN 3.09 and go to flash openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.3-lt03wifiue.img which fails. Anyone know what I am doing wrong and how I can successfully flash TWRP recovery so I can start flashing my roms? Thanks guys

Try Odin 1.85 or 3.07

Reactions: Dedline

pinkLeviosa

May 5, 2014
i cannot help with your problem though,
but i can give some suggestion for me i use odin v.07 because its for easy to understand and still in many tutorial use odin.07

and mostly before rooting any device you must flash a custom recovery first then go root and that's what i did.
i personally use TWRP recover yet more easy to understand and to use than cwm recovery...
it's just my opinions though...:)

lightman33

Dec 14, 2007
Hey guys,

openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.3-lt03wifiue.img ==> wrong file, you should use openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.3-lt03wifiue.img.tar with ODIN

Reactions: Dedline

Dedline

Apr 29, 2013
openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.3-lt03wifiue.img ==> wrong file, you should use openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.3-lt03wifiue.img.tar with ODIN

I flashed philz, then twrp, both failed to wipe cache, then I flashed philz again, and it worked. Rom is installed and working flawlessly. Not sure why the issues but thanks for the help. :) and I saw the mistake in download file for twrp and got the right one. Thx

lsherif

Apr 11, 2008
Cairo
I flashed philz, then twrp, both failed to wipe cache, then I flashed philz again, and it worked. Rom is installed and working flawlessly. Not sure why the issues but thanks for the help. :) and I saw the mistake in download file for twrp and got the right one. Thx

With Philz, wipe Dalvik cache first, then wipe cache partition, this way wiping will function correctly.:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,

Try Odin 1.85 or 3.07
    Hey guys,