[Q] Bottom Navigation Bar suddenly Lost Transparency in 4.4.2.

Search This thread

Rasheeq Saeed

May 23, 2014
10382847_10152429040089670_569506292657014538_n.jpg

I use a dual-sim version of Moto G. My phone has been updated to 4.4.2 for over a month now, but suddenly a couple of days ago the bottom navigation bar lost the transparency (screenshot is posted) that's a prominent feature of the kitkat update. This is really bothering me, and i have not made any changes in the settings in the last few days.

p.s. this is not a wallpaper issue. i'v tried atleast 20 wallpapers since facing this problem.

help would be really appreciated. thank you!! :)

Last edited:
I use a dual-sim version of Moto G. My phone has been updated to 4.4.2 for over a month now, but suddenly a couple of days ago the bottom navigation bar lost the transparency (screenshot is posted) that's a prominent feature of the kitkat update. This is really bothering me, and i have not made any changes in the settings in the last few days.

p.s. this is not a wallpaper issue. i'v tried atleast 20 wallpapers since facing this problem.

help would be really appreciated. thank you!! :)

Nova Settings -> Look and feel -> Transparent Notification Bar

Last edited:

reeved

Jan 9, 2014
I had this issue

I had this issue too. Turns out all you had to do was try out different crop sizes. When selecting your wallpaper, try pinching and zooming. I use the Google Now Launcher at the moment and it scales the wallpaper for your automatically.

Javier P

May 3, 2014
There is a problem when you try to set the wallpaper from the photo or gallery app. As someone else said try to set the wallpaper from zedge, Rwilco12, wall base any other app of your choice. It's gonna work.

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: rwilco12

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There is a problem when you try to set the wallpaper from the photo or gallery app. As someone else said try to set the wallpaper from zedge, Rwilco12, wall base any other app of your choice. It's gonna work.

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Free mobile app