D2G GB 2.3.4/4.5.629 sbf

Search This thread

leobg

Mar 7, 2006
NS - non-scure = dev device - right? How could SBF for dev device work on secured (enduser) device? Keys and all is different

zyy757

Aug 3, 2011
Guangdong,China
NS - non-scure = dev device - right? How could SBF for dev device work on secured (enduser) device? Keys and all is different

There's "test key" in the file name ,but it really work on secured device, and I tried root after flashed this sbf, it can be root

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: seb559e

huszonnegy

Sep 15, 2009
There's "test key" in the file name ,but it really work on secured device, and I tried root after flashed this sbf, it can be root

I have also 4.5.629, but I cannot root it even with this firmware. Can you help me giving me some step by step instructions please?

Many thanks in advance!

huszonnegy

Sep 15, 2009
failed to GSM unlock

Even if I succeded to root my D2G, i didn't manage to GSM-unlock it.

Anyone has an idea how to do that?

jabberwockish

May 19, 2011
The only known methods for SIM-unlocking a D2G are to convince Verizon to give you an unlock code, or to purchase an unlock code from a vendor who offers a refund on codes that don't work (because there is a good chance third-party vendors' codes won't work).

If you don't believe me, search this forum and the Droid 2 Global General forum for "sim unlock" and see what others have said.

zyy757

Aug 3, 2011
Guangdong,China
hey,some Chinese has unlocked many d2g in a very "dirty" way, they use a software to change imei to ns device's, haha
But if we get their software, the software is helpful for unlock bl

huszonnegy

Sep 15, 2009
hey,some Chinese has unlocked many d2g in a very "dirty" way, they use a software to change imei to ns device's, haha
But if we get their software, the software is helpful for unlock bl

Can you provide us a link where did you got this information? Thanks!

Top Liked Posts