Will not boot

Search This thread

bolillo

Okay I have seen loots of threads saying that my device got bricked and so on, well my X10 was working fine until I loaned it to a friend, I noticed that the phone would remove the kernel all by itself apparently if I remember correctly, then at one point I mistakenly in recovery formated every single partition, now idk if issue came after that but phone now every single time you try to turn it on it just vibrates once and the after 5sec it starts to vibrate and doesn't stop, it also foes this if you put it to charge after a min or so, also when you plug the phone up to a pc it always is in fastboot without even pressing the back button, now I found another thread from 2010 (dont have link cause im writing from phone) that you must root and downgrade all the way back down to 1.6, but all the files in that thread were hosted in places where the us took down the sites, so I tried using flashtool to flash the original ftf of AT&T 1.6 that shipped with phone and it finishes flashing but it stays with the same issue. Can someone help or is my first android phone dead? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my LT30p using xda app-developers app

TangVLD

Jan 22, 2011
VLDV
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts