[Request] Surface Pro 2 Recovery Partition Australia Version

Search This thread

chiphoi

Jun 23, 2005
Hi guys,

My surface pro 2 purchased in Australia. Unfortunately, i deleted the recovery partition. I've try the US and EU version of recovery data (from Trig0r and digipoo). but neither of them work with my version

Does anyone help me upload the recovery data of Australian version :(

Thank you

Blue Dingo

Aug 31, 2013
Hi guys,

My surface pro 2 purchased in Australia. Unfortunately, i deleted the recovery partition. I've try the US and EU version of recovery data (from Trig0r and digipoo). but neither of them work with my version

Does anyone help me upload the recovery data of Australian version :(

Thank you

I don't believe there is such a thing as an australia exclusive recovery imaged?

saifthamer83

Oct 15, 2012
As the other said there is no such Australian version. Recovery from any region will work on any surface.

However I ll help you with ur request, Currently uploading my surface pro 2 recovery image to my skydrive (Australia). I ll share the links with you soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: chiphoi

chiphoi

Jun 23, 2005
I've tried the US and EU version but they don't work

After re-partitionning the disk, finished resetting. And then some error messages pop out... :(

I'm waiting for AUS version from saifthamer83. I'll feedback soon

chiphoi

Jun 23, 2005
The AUS version doesn't work too. After resetting, it always pop up the error message: "Installation errors..." or "I/O error 0xc0000185"

I dont know what to do next...

chiphoi

Jun 23, 2005
Im living in Vietnam for a business trip for 12 months, that's y i request help from our community because i cannot send my Surface Pro 2 back to Microsoft

Anyway, thanks for your help, saifthamer83. I keep looking for another recovery image of surface pro 2

If anyone need EU, US, Asia version for Surface pro 2 recovery image, email me: quangphong@gmail.com. I'll upload to somewhere

saifthamer83

Oct 15, 2012
Im living in Vietnam for a business trip for 12 months, that's y i request help from our community because i cannot send my Surface Pro 2 back to Microsoft

Anyway, thanks for your help, saifthamer83. I keep looking for another recovery image of surface pro 2

If anyone need EU, US, Asia version for Surface pro 2 recovery image, email me: quangphong@gmail.com. I'll upload to somewhere

ur error is not related to recovery..

If you have an SD card plugged in remove it and try to reboot. If that does not work I would personally try volume up/power for 20 seconds. The above error can also happen if the boot area is fubar (and not the entire drive) but I am not liking your odds here

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As the other said there is no such Australian version. Recovery from any region will work on any surface.

However I ll help you with ur request, Currently uploading my surface pro 2 recovery image to my skydrive (Australia). I ll share the links with you soon.