Colored OEM style backs!!

Search This thread

theorioles33

Feb 15, 2011
Just got this from China. $8 + $1 shipping. The print is actually very good quality.

Attachments

• Mario.jpg
    Mario.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 429

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I know some of you have been looking for these and I found some that look really good with stitching and all. 3.99 isn't a bad price either.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=380805227723

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app
    So mine just came in today. I got it in mint green.
    The texture of it feels very similar to the one that came with my phone. It also has a little writing on the back that says "Bubblepack".
    It didn't fit perfectly when I first tried to put it on, until I tried putting it on starting from the bottom.
    It feels a little bit more grippy but that could be because I just got back from biking and my hands are sweaty. Either way, it's not a bad price if you want to change the battery cover color.
    Just got this from China. $8 + $1 shipping. The print is actually very good quality.
    Thanks.

Here's a comparison between the stock black and the black eBay case. It's thinner and the earlier poster was right, you have to start snapping it on from the bottom or else it won't go on, but it does seem to fit once you get it on there. It's more difficult to remove despite having fewer connection points around the edges from what I can tell... it's just a tighter fit. It also has the logo. I prefer the feel of the stock back but the eBay one is indeed grippier, and feels fine particularly for $4.

maZ43T4l.jpg

My other colors were a separate shipment and haven't arrived just yet but thought people might like the black to black comparison.
    Just purchased this from the samsung store, a mustard yellow battery cover, it's a shame the samsung word is chrome colour and not gold.

Forgot to mention, the price is HKD 98, approximate USD 12.5.

10wo0fr.jpg

2801sat.jpg

16la2s0.jpg

s11bts.jpg

2871255.jpg