unable to restore system even odin is not working !!

Search This thread

Akash sky

Jun 2, 2013
Delhi
OnePlus 7T
it start with random reboot ... then no of reboot increase and finaly bootloop....then i tried to go odin mode but when enter in odin mode phone get restart again...then i tried to reflash a new rom through cwm but no success it get stuck on samsung....den it tried to restore but it restoring /system fail...please help me :( fast :(

Akash sky

Jun 2, 2013
Delhi
OnePlus 7T
instructions for flashing via odin can be found
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2568853

you cant restore a nandroid backup unless the following conditions are met
you are on the same kernel to which the backup was made on (unless you advance restore)
you are on the same file system to which the backup was made on

man i know how to flash via odin and how to restore.....prblm is my phone is not going to odin mode it get restart again and again after getting to odin mode....and with all condition you posted above no success..

Last edited:

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
man i know how to flash via odin and how to restore.....prblm is my phone is not going to odin mode it get restart again and again after getting to odin mode

if you cant access odin mode then there is most likely a hardware fault with your phone
take to service center

if phone keeps restarting could be a power button fault

try putting it into odin mode with a usb jig instead else to take to service center if you dont have one (they are only a £3 off amazon)

Akash sky

Jun 2, 2013
Delhi
OnePlus 7T
if you cant access odin mode then there is most likely a hardware fault with your phone
take to service center

if phone keeps restarting could be a power button fault

try putting it into odin mode with a usb jig instead else to take to service center if you dont have one (they are only a £3 off amazon)

i think it is power button fault....do you how to fix it ???

Top Liked Posts