[KERNEL] Stock Sense HTC Kernel 2.6.32.17

Search This thread

rmk40

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 13, 2010
This is the latest available stock kernel (2.6.32.17-g9a2fc16) for Sense-based Incredible's. Nothing has been modified by me, it's the actual binary built by HTC. It's included in my 10/13 stock release (from a few days ago) but figured anyone on Sense may be interested in it. Before anyone asks, I don't know what's different. We don't have the source for this yet and HTC doesn't exactly provide a change log.

http://files.virtuousrom.com/inc/kernels/virtuous-kernel_stock_v4.zip

I've been running it for a few days now and it seems rock solid to me. So, experiment with it and enjoy.

Last edited:

orcsbane13

Apr 6, 2010
I've been using it a couple of days now and it seems to charge faster. I was actually able to charge my phone while playing games on it which hasn't happened since 2.1.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

jasonb1985

Jun 7, 2010
so who is going to be the first to make it undervolted with all the governors available without perflock?

spjoneser

Jun 5, 2010
I imagine this will be stock in the virtuous 3.1 release? And if so, will there still be any optional kernels upon install?

jmdearras

Aug 20, 2008
RIchmond, Virginia
This is the latest available stock kernel (2.6.32.17-g9a2fc16) for Sense-based Incredible's. Nothing has been modified by me, it's the actual binary built by HTC. It's included in my 10/13 stock release (from a few days ago) but figured anyone on Sense may be interested in it. Before anyone asks, I don't know what's different. We don't have the source for this yet and HTC doesn't exactly provide a change log.

http://files.virtuousrom.com/kernels/virtuous-kernel_stock_v4.zip

I've been running it for a few days now and it seems rock solid to me. So, experiment with it and enjoy.

Can we flash this kernel over the stock 2.2 release without clearing everything?

Thanks,
Jim

skibum7686

Jun 13, 2010
Syracuse
Works great on Skyraider 3.3 charging speeds have doubled, almost 1 percent a minute. Fast, stable, and battery life seems as good as stock 2.2 kernal...maybe even better just havent had enough time to do a full test yet.

Hand76

Jul 1, 2010
Long Island N.Y.
Thanks for this.

Tired of Kings kernals always slowing down my phone and maybe with this and perflock set to be disabled on boot with SEPCPU I can keep my screen off profiles to save on some more battery life.

Just won't be able to o/c yet but not like I did much before anyway.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

http://files.virtuousrom.com/inc/kernels/virtuous-kernel_stock_v4.zip