Galaxy Note10 system dump files

Search This thread
May 12, 2014
Heya, I'm trying to get dex on pc working for Note 8, could someone please extract and upload relative files from Note 10 so I can experiment, would be well appreciated.

duh_steven

Aug 20, 2016
Most of the system dump file apk are uploaded on apkmirror. Keep in mind, they cannot be installed on older devices unless you have the Note 10, so really there's no point. I've attempted to download all of the new apps, yet they've failed to install.

You can use app cloner to clone the app successfully, but it would most likely crash. If you download another app called QuickShortcutMaker, you can extract it and experiment it and such.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kar09612

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Um.. if Korea is okay... here(note 10 +). But some files are missing (such as build props).

(p.s file size is "VERY" big! You'll have to use things like Jdownloader!)
    Can you please just extract from this file the stock audio file only? It would be a pleasure if you did so! Thank You!

here!
    Can someone upload this dump to Google Drive. Mega not allow to download more then 5GB with free account.
    Most of the system dump file apk are uploaded on apkmirror. Keep in mind, they cannot be installed on older devices unless you have the Note 10, so really there's no point. I've attempted to download all of the new apps, yet they've failed to install.

You can use app cloner to clone the app successfully, but it would most likely crash. If you download another app called QuickShortcutMaker, you can extract it and experiment it and such.