[HELP THREAD] Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T210 | Ask any question | Noob friendly

Search This thread

flessanto

Jul 11, 2014
I ask if anyone have try it or know for sure

Στάλθηκε από το LG-D855 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Maick.sc

Nov 26, 2015
Es seguro instalar Una rom para t210r en t210 (wifi)

T
I have recently got Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 (WiFi), since it does not permit to install apps on SD I have rooted it by Odin. It was successfully rooted, every things seem fine but during boot samsung logo is not seen, and i still can't transfer apps to SD. Have u any idea?

Thans

Hola, amigo.
Me puedes confirmar si es seguro instalar una rom para sm-t210r en sm-t210 (wifi) y de paso me podrias decir si me puedes conseguir una rom lollipop o kitkat para samsung galaxy tab 3 7.0 sm-t211 (3G) (wifi), de antemano te agradezco, espero que entiendas el español, gracias.
:cool:

MOD EDIT: Forum rules require you to post in English. Please do so. I have provided the translation:

Hello Friend. I can confirm it is safe to install a rom for sm-T210R in SM-T210 (wifi) and passing Can you tell me if I can get a rom lollipop or kitkat for samsung galaxy tab 3 7.0 sm-t211 (3G) (wifi) , I thank you in advance, hope you understand Spanish, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

larguiman

Jul 27, 2016
Hello , I have recovered an SM - T210 with ROM 4.1.2 STOCK well , then I tried Install Rom 4.4.2 and Table Brick , "Firmware upgrade Encountered an issue" , since Odin shows NAND WRITE START FAIL message and I have not been able to return to retrieve , download other files from the ROM STOCK (MODEM , BOOTLOADER ... ..) and see the same mistake but ! The PIT if it does, only if running the PIT PASS ends and yet can not update

jimbomodder

Hello , I have recovered an SM - T210 with ROM 4.1.2 STOCK well , then I tried Install Rom 4.4.2 and Table Brick , "Firmware upgrade Encountered an issue" , since Odin shows NAND WRITE START FAIL message and I have not been able to return to retrieve , download other files from the ROM STOCK (MODEM , BOOTLOADER ... ..) and see the same mistake but ! The PIT if it does, only if running the PIT PASS ends and yet can not update

Try flashing the 4.1.2 , if it pass's then flash again and reboot, select the update from within the tablet itself and it should be fine

larguiman

Jul 27, 2016
Try flashing the 4.1.2 , if it pass's then flash again and reboot, select the update from within the tablet itself and it should be fine

hi, thanks for answering , I tried again has to flash the official 4.1.2 rom with all versions odin 1.85 , 3.04,3.07,3.10,3.11 , and all show WRITE NAND START - FAIL , the only thing if it is the pit alone. the rest fail . I have downloaded other rom and equal manner fail . download a prerooted.tar call and stays in KERNEL few seconds and then FAIL .

gian20

Apr 19, 2013
Manila
My SM-T210 is dead. no power display, no charging display, no recovery, no download all dead.But when i opened the casing and tried to insert a multimeter lead to the battery terminal it reports 3.97 V so it has power. I think i drained the battery. Now it wont boot nor display anything. When I plugit in a Windows PC it is not recognizable by Odin [i installed the samsung drivers though]. But shows 'EMEI' in the device manager unkown device. Some one suggested that I need a Sd unbricker image... I think I just need the Boot.img file of a working SM-T210. But I cannot find any in here. So if you have a similar device, Sm-t210, Sm-t211,sm-215, sm-217 please upload the boot.img I m going to burn that boot.img to a Microsd and insert it in the device. PM me the download link for a boot.img. Iam currently downloading the stock rom but it might take 9hrs because of my very slow internet connection. anybody who has a boot.img file please upload it. thank you

jimbomodder

My SM-T210 is dead. no power display, no charging display, no recovery, no download all dead.But when i opened the casing and tried to insert a multimeter lead to the battery terminal it reports 3.97 V so it has power. I think i drained the battery. Now it wont boot nor display anything. When I plugit in a Windows PC it is not recognizable by Odin [i installed the samsung drivers though]. But shows 'EMEI' in the device manager unkown device. Some one suggested that I need a Sd unbricker image... I think I just need the Boot.img file of a working SM-T210. But I cannot find any in here. So if you have a similar device, Sm-t210, Sm-t211,sm-215, sm-217 please upload the boot.img I m going to burn that boot.img to a Microsd and insert it in the device. PM me the download link for a boot.img. Iam currently downloading the stock rom but it might take 9hrs because of my very slow internet connection. anybody who has a boot.img file please upload it. thank you

Here you go

Attachments

• tmp_10893-boot-1212919310.img
    7 MB · Views: 59

yashgumaste

Dec 20, 2014
Hello guys. I created this thread because I just want to help users help with problems regarding to Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T210. Write down your problems/issues/questions about device (development, bugs, etc...) and I'll try my best to help you.

Is this forum also for samsung tab 3v ?
SM - T116NY

starter_ns

Jul 11, 2013
Novi Sad
Hi all, i have sm-t210, yesterday i tried update via kies, it downloaded and starterd update, all was well, tab restarted and stayed in blank screen. I have some xp in android devices and had a lot rescued phones and tablets but this one i cant get to power on properly. It powers on, back light is on and stayes there with no response. I tried all tricks with buttons ( power + volume up volume down and home ) it just turn of back light for 2 sec and turn on again. No recovery or download mode, i opend it remove all connectors, removed battery, then put all back and same problem. pc wont detect it via usb- nothing, like i didnt connect it to pc. its on power ( wall charger ) for about 6h now, no battery icon. just backlight on. Any help or advice what more to try ?
In kies was written upgrade ok,unplug cable and this all started. I think it was kit kat update.
pls any advice ill try it . ;0)

the_new_mr

Oct 5, 2012
Good idea to upgrade OS?

Hi. I have a galaxy tab 3 7 inch with 4.1.2. Is it a good idea to upgrade the OS? I'm worried it may affect performance negatively. I know that 4.3 included trim support which should improve performance but thought I'd check here.

Thanks in advance.

Emrus

Jul 26, 2015
OnePlus Nord
Hi,
I've downloaded Stock rom from sammobile.org
But after the download,
I can't extract this rom from downloaded. zip file.
How can I extract this rom successfully?
Could anyone Help me?

Sorry for language problem.

jimbomodder

Hi,
I've downloaded Stock rom from sammobile.org
But after the download,
I can't extract this rom from downloaded. zip file.
How can I extract this rom successfully?
Could anyone Help me?

Sorry for language problem.

Via PC or tablet? For PC use 7zip, for tablet use explorer app from play store( blue file cabinet logo)

Sent from my GT-I9505

Reactions: Emrus

sameer22

Aug 11, 2016
Hey!
I want to root and probably install a custom ROM in my SM-T211. Any links to the tutorial for the same?
And can the hardware of the device support a Lollipop custom ROM. Also, where can I find the KitKat ROMs for my device? :) Also do I need an SD card to install the custom ROM?

Last edited:

jimbomodder

OK so I gave my daughter my old t210 rooted running my own custom stock rom and I want to limit/reduce the max volume though it's speakers, she love watching ever after high on Netflix full blast ( she's 5) so I just need to limit the max volume and I can't find the "mixerpath.xml" anywhere. Any ideas guys?

Sent from my SM-N920F

Emrus

Jul 26, 2015
OnePlus Nord
Via PC or tablet? For PC use 7zip, for tablet use explorer app from play store( blue file cabinet logo)
I"ve tried this both ways.
But after the extract,
a notice appeared that was "File Corrupted"
But I'm sure that this file I've downloded successfully.
And I've downloaded this file for two time.
But both of them,I can't extract!

However,
what kind of Explorer Can I use to extract by phone??

have you Galaxy Tab 3?

Again sorry for language mistake.
"I'm not fluent in English"

jimbomodder

I"ve tried this both ways.
But after the extract,
a notice appeared that was "File Corrupted"
But I'm sure that this file I've downloded successfully.
And I've downloaded this file for two time.
But both of them,I can't extract!

However,
what kind of Explorer Can I use to extract by phone??

have you Galaxy Tab 3?

Again sorry for language mistake.
"I'm not fluent in English"
Try with explorer, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.speedsoftware.explorer

Reactions: Emrus

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys. I created this thread because I just want to help users help with problems regarding to Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T210. Write down your problems/issues/questions about device (development, bugs, etc...) and I'll try my best to help you.
    yea you can install SM-T210R rom on SM-T210... It's almost same devices...
    No bootanimation means that its deleted... But you need app to transfer apps on SD card... You must search on g play store...

Sent from my SM-T210 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    I got a free 7" wifi only sm-t210r. It came pre-loaded with Time Warner apps. I am now rooted with a custom recovery.

When booting, the samsung logo does not flash by quickly leading me to believe the bootloader is locked.

I'm usually pretty good at finding my own answers but the community on this device is pretty small. I was happy to find this thread.

Did this device come with a locked bootloader? If not, how do I unlock it?

Try latest RocketTab with T210R MK1 kernel, all other kernels lead to black boot screen. Just click on my signature. :)
    Tried flashing with stock firmwares, no go.

Support to @tempdroid

Sent from my SM-T210 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app