ROMs....

Search This thread

N_otori0us_

Mar 30, 2013
█ ▆ ▄ ▂ ▁ ▂ ▄ ▆ █`
Hello Guys,

I made this thread to ask if anyone needs any rom or kernel which has a dead link. I have a 40gig folder which is full of stuff for the glacier, and since my glacier doesn't work properly, I was gonna delete it. I kept it though for now in case anyone needs anything from it.

I also have some unofficial roms ...(coughsoulsensecough).. lol.

Reactions: MT4GH

luda214

Apr 11, 2014
Interested to see what that's all about, if u know what I mean (cough, nudge, cough) lol

Sent from my myTouch 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I would love to see what you have in your stash. I was just given this device, and there's not much current development happening. I've heard of a certain Rom *cough* that I haven't been able to find, and I would also like the scoop on what kernels are out there. Almost every Rom I try, I keep running into the same issues. IE: lag and graphic glitches.

Sent from my HTC myTouch 4g using XDA Free mobile app

R*05

Jan 1, 2016
Do you happen to have CyanogenMod 10 available? Or any ROM, really? Everywhere I go it's always file not found.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Guys,

I made this thread to ask if anyone needs any rom or kernel which has a dead link. I have a 40gig folder which is full of stuff for the glacier, and since my glacier doesn't work properly, I was gonna delete it. I kept it though for now in case anyone needs anything from it.

I also have some unofficial roms ...(coughsoulsensecough).. lol.