Playstation one emulator for windows mobile !

Search This thread

light_n_roses

Oct 25, 2009
Hi all !!

As you can see from the topic a wonderfull psone emulator is avaible for windows mobile, I haven't tested it yet because I haven't had much time but I have headr that it works great with our 1 ghz processor ! so let's try it out !
here the link : http://www.fpsece.net/

Bickmista

Feb 18, 2010
Walsall
tested out this little beauty and works great!
I get a steady 60 fps in all games and has run everything i have threw at it!
all we need now is accelerometer support : /
also i cant get the hardware buttons working properly when i assign them a function : (

Axel85

May 9, 2010
Google Pixel 8
Yes i can confirm it s working great on s200,fullspeed or even a little better then on psx,and full audio in almost every game.The only problem is that you have to use a ps3 controller because of the resistive touchscreen that let you press only one button at time.I use zeemote controller with the gamepro driver to play but it s not a good controller,i think with dual shock 3 it s like to have a psx

salemxp

Sep 30, 2008
strasbourg
work perfectly even with the accelerometre (for this you have to use the donate version of fpsece and have the HD2 sensor dll installed). The only game that i encounter problemes is with valkyrie profil. The Best playstation emulator on mobile (much better than the one on iphone or android).

freakyfreddy

Feb 11, 2010
near Freiburg
work perfectly even with the accelerometre (for this you have to use the donate version of fpsece and have the HD2 sensor dll installed).

Can you pls explain how you configured the gsensor?
I'm using the FpseCE-Supporter-Version, Arto's Sense 3.6-ROM with included HD2-Sensor-DLLs. Other accelerometer-games like HTC-Teeter are working fine, but with FpseCE I didn´t manage to get the gsensor working...

Would be very great if you could help! thx

salemxp

Sep 30, 2008
strasbourg
Can you pls explain how you configured the gsensor?
I'm using the FpseCE-Supporter-Version, Arto's Sense 3.6-ROM with included HD2-Sensor-DLLs. Other accelerometer-games like HTC-Teeter are working fine, but with FpseCE I didn´t manage to get the gsensor working...

Would be very great if you could help! thx

first of all there's many video that you can see for enabled the gsensor on fpsece (here is a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOcvM8bHiZM). You also need a cab, that i found with the ocam rom's (thanks to him) witch is in russian, for calibrate your g sensor. Put your S200 flat on table, enable z_checkgsensor, and you have to tape on the grey box where you can see a 0. then it's done go too fpsece and enjoy. (Tomb raider or soul reaver with the g sensor is very funny, new game play i like it).

The cab is in attachment .

light_n_roses

Oct 25, 2009
could you please posta little guide on make fpsece work on neotouch ? I did try one time but with no result....also I have some old original ps1 games but I don't remember how to get the image on the pc...

Bickmista

Feb 18, 2010
Walsall
to get the iso's you can download some freeware called 'iso recorder' all instructions on how to use this should be on their website, or you can download them from http://romhustler.net/roms/psx and to the best of my knowledge because it is such an old system it is not illegal to download most games (any still copyrighted are not available on the site) : )

Axel85

May 9, 2010
Google Pixel 8
For everyone having problems running this emulator donload this package i ve made ,from megaupload,containing the emulator,the manual the bios folder with every bios for psx and fpse.ini preconfigured to load 7502 bios file.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5R8Y4SE5

instructions:
1 run anf install fpsece cab on your device
2 copy bios folder in the fpsece installation directory overwriting the one inside
3 copy the fpse.ini file in the fpsece installation directory overwriting the one inside
4 now you have only to ad your rom you can download the ones you own from internet,it s faster then make an iso.You can get many other helps reading instruction in the rar package

Fpsece is not mine (is made by a genius),and i think the bios files are legal since psx is abandonware,i only edited fpse.ini.My intention is only to make the installation process easy,so if someone doesn t like i post those files let me know

Yesterday i learned i can use even shooting games...Point blank series is awesome payed with resistive touchscreen of s200(better then on capacitive hd2,because resistive it s more precise).It s simply the best game i ve tried in a phone