[ROM] EB11 Showcase Pick-n-Pack v0.4 updated 4-16-11

Search This thread

phidelt82

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 30, 2008
This is the Showcase EB11 Froyo Pick-n-Pack ROM. It's deodexed and ready for themes and mods. You must already be on the Showcase EB11 Froyo build already. You must also have the modified CWM recovery (red recovery) to flash this.

**This new version has power reboot options thanks to sbrissen**
**v0.2 also fixes market issues.**
**v0.3 fixes Bluetooth**
**v0.4 added accurate battery mod, plus added some pretty.
--- This has not been thoroughly tested yet.

As with the 2.1 version there is an Addons pack with all of the apps that I've taken out. They are in grouped, flashable zips. Just unzip the main pack and there will be several packs inside.

Put on your sdcard and flash from recovery.

Showcase EB11 PnP v0.4

Showcase EB11 PnP v0.3

Addons packs

Bluetooth fix
***You only need the Bluetooth fix on v0.2 or v0.1**

Big thanks to elijahblake for all of his hard work on help getting this ready so quickly for you guys! Without his help, it would have been a while before this was done.

Last edited:

elijahblake

Feb 18, 2010
Brandon, MS
This is the Showcase EB11 Froyo Pick-n-Pack ROM. It's deodexed and ready for themes and mods. You must already be on the Showcase EB11 Froyo build already. You must also have the modified CWM recovery (red recovery) to flash this.

As with the 2.1 version there is an Addons pack with all of the apps that I've taken out. They are in grouped, flashable zips. Just unzip the main pack and there will be several packs inside.

Showcase EB11 Pick-n-Pack
Addons packs

Big thanks to elijahblake for all of his hard work on help getting this ready so quickly for you guys! Without his help, it would have been a while before this was done.

thanks, it's working GREAT!!!!

Can't wait for the Xtra Goodies ;)

Reactions: doc55 and GStone

phidelt82

Aug 30, 2008
Market Fixed

It seems that the fix I put in PnP v0.2 works for the Market. I didn't include that in the last post because I wasn't sure. This has been confirmed now.

Reactions: Agpilot!

phidelt82

Aug 30, 2008
Bluetooth Fix Found!!!!

Found the fix for Bluetooth. I've posted the fix alone. As soon as the new PnP is uploaded, I will post it. You can flash the Bluetooth fix from recovery and don't need to flash the whole new PnP for those on v0.1 or v0.2

02busa

Jul 29, 2010
Madison, MS
Tried to flash PnP v.03 from the red CWM recovery, keeps giving me a message.

E: Can't symlink /system/xbin/[
E: Failure at line 5:
symlink busybox SYSTEM:xbin/[
Installation aborted

any ideas?

Yes i am running EB11, and was running the EB11 pnp 0.1

phidelt82

Aug 30, 2008
Tried to flash PnP v.03 from the red CWM recovery, keeps giving me a message.

E: Can't symlink /system/xbin/[
E: Failure at line 5:
symlink busybox SYSTEM:xbin/[
Installation aborted

any ideas?

Yes i am running EB11, and was running the EB11 pnp 0.1

It should work. I'm using the same build as 0.1 and 0.2, just with the corrections. Flash it again. If it doesn't work, reflash the 0.1 and let me know.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

**This new version has power reboot options thanks to sbrissen**
    **v0.2 also fixes market issues.**
    **v0.3 fixes Bluetooth**
    **v0.4 added accurate battery mod, plus added some pretty.
    --- This has not been thoroughly tested yet.

Showcase EB11 PnP v0.4

Showcase EB11 PnP v0.3

Addons packs

Bluetooth fix
    ***You only need the Bluetooth fix on v0.2 or v0.1**

Bluetooth Fix Found!!!!

Found the fix for Bluetooth. I've posted the fix alone. As soon as the new PnP is uploaded, I will post it. You can flash the Bluetooth fix from recovery and don't need to flash the whole new PnP for those on v0.1 or v0.2

Showcase EB11 Pick-n-Pack
    Addons packs

thanks, it's working GREAT!!!!

Can't wait for the Xtra Goodies ;)
    Busa, thanks for the rec... I had never heard of that program.

Works great! Now I am 100% good to go.

Froyo
    WiFi Hotspot

Is it Christmas already???

Thanks guys!

Good deal, glad ya got it goin. Click the "Thanks" button below, help me get my rep up. Haha..
    Works very well. Thanks so much. Can we run voodoo on this?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

You will be able to once there is a showcase voodoo kernel. working on that too, btw.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App