Wierd memory issue on xperia

Search This thread

coolboyforeva

Nov 24, 2012
I have found this wierd memory issue on my xperia m. On clearing the cache the internal storage space decreases rather increasing. It decreases by same amount as the cache took. Many xperia users have reported this on net but no one knows why it happens. I would appreciate if someone knows the reason. I mean is there any gain by clearing cache or its just fake clearing??:confused:

And whats the other way to clear cache on xperia devices so that it reflects on memory??:confused:

Answers plz..:)

Sent from my C1904 using xda app-developers app

DeMockCracy

Jun 17, 2014
I have found this wierd memory issue on my xperia m. On clearing the cache the internal storage space decreases rather increasing. It decreases by same amount as the cache took. Many xperia users have reported this on net but no one knows why it happens. I would appreciate if someone knows the reason. I mean is there any gain by clearing cache or its just fake clearing??:confused:

And whats the other way to clear cache on xperia devices so that it reflects on memory??:confused:

Answers plz..:)

Well Clean master pro [Cheetah Mobile] with root permissions does a good job for me. O do not own an xperia though so you may want to try it yourself.

coolboyforeva

Nov 24, 2012
Well Clean master pro [Cheetah Mobile] with root permissions does a good job for me. O do not own an xperia though so you may want to try it yourself.

Even i use 1 tap cleaner. It doesnt matters wheather u use any cache cleaner app .. on xperia devices the free memory decreases on clearing the cache.. dont know what is the problem:confused: