[Q] Strange behavior on Data

Search This thread

xda_rosh

Jun 30, 2011
I have (purchased 4mo ago) Tmobile Note3 phone on prepaid tmobile unlimited $70 (with 4G LTE) with Kitkat. Sometimes even with 4-5 bars with 4G sign it looses the data connection. Browsers wont load pages, email client just trying to sync. Google play's circle spinning and spinning. Everything works again after few second/minutes and stops again later. I did a factory reset and didnt help. Anybody know whats going on here? :confused:

Last edited:

slick4mitch

Oct 11, 2009
I have (purchased 4mo ago) Tmobile Note3 phone on prepaid tmobile unlimited $70 (with 4G LTE) with Kitkat. Sometimes even with 4-5 bars with 4G sign it looses the data connection. Browsers wont load pages, email client just trying to sync. Google play's circle spinning and spinning. Everything works again after few second/minutes and stops again later. I did a factory reset and didnt help. Anybody know whats going on here? :confused:

+1, same thing is happening to me. Im trying to find out of we can flash a 4.3 JB modem while we are on 4.4 KK bootloader, and maybe it fixes the problem

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

If someone has a flashable .zip file of a JB modem, please post it, thanks.

louforgiveno

Jun 24, 2010

It's a problem with the 4.4.2 kitkat update....apparently 4.4.3 is planned to fix that...I don't know the timing of that update though

g1-and-only

Oct 1, 2009
Los Angeles
I have wondered the same thing, I'll have all bars but Web page won't load, can't load the play store. It happens a lot , more then just a hand full of times, but now I'm running with hyper drive rom and so far so good. We'll see.

slick4mitch

Oct 11, 2009
Ok guys, try this, go to your Mobile settings and change your APN's IPv6 to IPv4, its gonna help a lot.

Lorettaa

Feb 5, 2014
iloilo
Try this

Settings > More networks > Mobile networks > Access Point Names

What to change? APN Protocol? or APN Roaming Protocol? Thanks!

AG0087

Apr 6, 2010
Brownsville Texas
I have mine set at both IPv4/IPv6 and I had a major improvement with all bars and poor speed.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

satru

Apr 22, 2008
Do you need to have root acces for change the ipv6 for ipv4. I have all original and do not give me acces for to change the protocol to ipv4.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts