[ROM] SupeAosp 8.6-AW for Nexus S

Search This thread

superatmel

Aug 4, 2009
Barcelona
SuperAosp 8.6 AW in download

SuperAosp for Nexus S

Special thanks to the creator of the item inexus from which I have been inspired to give a graphic touch to the rom.

Thanks to Netarchy & Supercurio for incredible kernel!!

This rom (not a mod) has been developed entirely from the source of Google and very little of Cyanogen framework.

Thanks to Cyanogen and all his staff for the contributions received.

Is installed from the recovery, as always, do not worry if it takes a while to leave the first splash is entirely normal and configuration files running on first boot.

WARNING!

Only if you come from different roms (Donut, Eclair, Froyo) is necessary to WIPE, when coding in Gingerbread from this rom will not need to wipe again to install later roms.

New SupSetup V20 in all roms, not serve any previous SupSetup for this rom

The new integrated SupSetup activation brings on-demand applications in the applications section extras, you can enable applications that interest you as the Roma comes in "Lite" (without extra applications installed) so that everyone can choose the best configuration.
It is important before you set up Google account to be activated from applications before SupSetup so that when you connect to the servers to configure your Google account, they enter the downloads section.
After entering the market and to display applications install any application downloads for cool downloads.

General
- Rom in "LITE"
- Wake & Unlock
- Always visible Bluetooth Settings (tolemaC)
- Hide clock
- Percentage of battery
- It's part of Cyanogen CyanogenModsettings
- Etc ...

Applications
- You can install more from the extra applications SupSetup
- Google Apps
- Flash Player 10.2

*since the [OP] did not update the Change Log, I've copied it over from Google Translate* AG

SuperAosp 8.6 AW
- Select the permissions for default installations (anti trojan)
- New kernel Netarchy + very cute with less use of wifi and a better response.
- disabled widgets indicators in the top bar
- Edited the browser to enhance the existing lag
- New SupSetup with clean code
- 1 new theme
- New Wallpapers
- More translations in many apk'se

SuperAosp 8.2 AW
- Google Talk Video
- Kernel Netarchy+Supercurio = rock and stable kernel
- Implemented fixes git.android+cyanogenmod
- etc...

SuperAosp 8.0
- Completely Android 2.3.4
- New kernel for i9023 inside the rom, and alternative kernel for i9020

SuperAosp 6.4
- New kernel in mode UV, end reboots
- Correct images framework
- More stable

SuperAosp 6.2
- Solution to the tables in texts
- Implemented operating in compact mode (default) is changed in the parts, interface
- New transitions and animations (only HDPI)

SuperAosp 6.0
- Lots of changes in framework for stability
- Gallery now supports screen rotation without having activated
- Contacts and Phone allows landscape mode
- Added control adlx Romstats of people who use the roms in different version. completely transparent. You can see from here http://adlx.net84.net/stats.php
- Reissue of how to address issues to avoid problems when applied
- Now the status bar can be put down as in the tablets. From integrated SupSetup Spare Parts
- Added Advanced Settings Widgets
- Improved wireless internet access in some routers polemic
- New kernel even more optimized
* Full WIPE Required!

SuperAosp 4.8
- Added boot sound is disabled from SupSetup advanced.
- Improvement of framework
- New battery.
- Improving the management of WiFi.
Note: The first sound is the sneak rom installation, let it ring until the end. Then reboot and Jauja we'll laugh a while.
This sound can be changed by you will. And explain how.

SuperAosp 4.6
- Fixed status bar disappears when you change the subject
- Fixed View Topic
- New theme of batteries (Aura)
- Fixed CPU frequencies from SupSetup (parts)

SuperAosp 4.4
- Rotation in launcher
- 2048 in writing sdcard
- Bln control (i9020 only)
- Implemented ext4 patch supercurio
- SupSetup translated into English (XDA)

SuperAosp 4.2
- Added 3 mini themes. battery number, battery circle, battery normal.
- Minimal bugs fixes.

* SuperAosp 2.8.8
- Incredible softness and sound
- New kernel with frequencies up to 1400 mhz
- Voodoo integrated sound
- Added DSPManager
- New source
- Added transparency
- Fixed bug in backups SupSetup (tolemaC)
- Fixed bug when switching between chat Gtalk
- Fixed bug in keyboard
- Flash Player 10.2
- Disabled by default data conection
- Less time to show incoming calls
- etc ...

* SuperAosp 2.8.4
- New CPU frequency
- Type of browser
- Private mode in the integrated browser

* SuperAosp 2.8.2
- Added configurable lockscreen
- fixed delete button calculator
- Optimization of profiles
- Improved automatic brightness control
- New Google apps
- Implemented 2.3.3 r_2

* SuperAosp 2.6
- Integration full to 2.3.3

* SuperAosp 2.2
- Upgrade to version 2.3.3
- Fixed delete calculator
- Fixed installation of applications, such unreason Angry birds error -18

Captures

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Twitter superatmel

Download in 2º post
http://cdn.movilzona.es/repos/superatmel/ROMS/SuperAosp/8.6/SuperAosp-ST@-Nexus-S-AW-8.6.zip

Last edited by a moderator:

navlem

Jan 1, 2011
Singapore
From what I know from previous SuperAOSP work in Nexus One, it seemed that Super@tmel makes his own kernel for his own rom for best compatibility. It should be the same here on Nexus S too.

zephiK

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 23, 2009
New York, NY
From what I know from previous SuperAOSP work in Nexus One, it seemed that Super@tmel makes his own kernel for his own rom for best compatibility. It should be the same here on Nexus S too.

Yeah it seems that way in his screenshots. Looking forward to this.
I loved the Galaxy S blue on the header of menus.

peeturr

Jan 30, 2011
It would be nice to have the Touchwiz status bar icons too (battery etc.) to match the blue framework. Looking forward to this.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SuperAosp 8.6 AW in download

SuperAosp for Nexus S

Special thanks to the creator of the item inexus from which I have been inspired to give a graphic touch to the rom.

Thanks to Netarchy & Supercurio for incredible kernel!!

This rom (not a mod) has been developed entirely from the source of Google and very little of Cyanogen framework.

Thanks to Cyanogen and all his staff for the contributions received.

Is installed from the recovery, as always, do not worry if it takes a while to leave the first splash is entirely normal and configuration files running on first boot.

WARNING!

Only if you come from different roms (Donut, Eclair, Froyo) is necessary to WIPE, when coding in Gingerbread from this rom will not need to wipe again to install later roms.

New SupSetup V20 in all roms, not serve any previous SupSetup for this rom

The new integrated SupSetup activation brings on-demand applications in the applications section extras, you can enable applications that interest you as the Roma comes in "Lite" (without extra applications installed) so that everyone can choose the best configuration.
    It is important before you set up Google account to be activated from applications before SupSetup so that when you connect to the servers to configure your Google account, they enter the downloads section.
    After entering the market and to display applications install any application downloads for cool downloads.

General
    - Rom in "LITE"
    - Wake & Unlock
    - Always visible Bluetooth Settings (tolemaC)
    - Hide clock
    - Percentage of battery
    - It's part of Cyanogen CyanogenModsettings
    - Etc ...

Applications
    - You can install more from the extra applications SupSetup
    - Google Apps
    - Flash Player 10.2

*since the [OP] did not update the Change Log, I've copied it over from Google Translate* AG

SuperAosp 8.6 AW
    - Select the permissions for default installations (anti trojan)
    - New kernel Netarchy + very cute with less use of wifi and a better response.
    - disabled widgets indicators in the top bar
    - Edited the browser to enhance the existing lag
    - New SupSetup with clean code
    - 1 new theme
    - New Wallpapers
    - More translations in many apk'se

SuperAosp 8.2 AW
    - Google Talk Video
    - Kernel Netarchy+Supercurio = rock and stable kernel
    - Implemented fixes git.android+cyanogenmod
    - etc...

SuperAosp 8.0
    - Completely Android 2.3.4
    - New kernel for i9023 inside the rom, and alternative kernel for i9020

SuperAosp 6.4
    - New kernel in mode UV, end reboots
    - Correct images framework
    - More stable

SuperAosp 6.2
    - Solution to the tables in texts
    - Implemented operating in compact mode (default) is changed in the parts, interface
    - New transitions and animations (only HDPI)

SuperAosp 6.0
    - Lots of changes in framework for stability
    - Gallery now supports screen rotation without having activated
    - Contacts and Phone allows landscape mode
    - Added control adlx Romstats of people who use the roms in different version. completely transparent. You can see from here http://adlx.net84.net/stats.php
    - Reissue of how to address issues to avoid problems when applied
    - Now the status bar can be put down as in the tablets. From integrated SupSetup Spare Parts
    - Added Advanced Settings Widgets
    - Improved wireless internet access in some routers polemic
    - New kernel even more optimized
    * Full WIPE Required!

SuperAosp 4.8
    - Added boot sound is disabled from SupSetup advanced.
    - Improvement of framework
    - New battery.
    - Improving the management of WiFi.
    Note: The first sound is the sneak rom installation, let it ring until the end. Then reboot and Jauja we'll laugh a while.
    This sound can be changed by you will. And explain how.

SuperAosp 4.6
    - Fixed status bar disappears when you change the subject
    - Fixed View Topic
    - New theme of batteries (Aura)
    - Fixed CPU frequencies from SupSetup (parts)

SuperAosp 4.4
    - Rotation in launcher
    - 2048 in writing sdcard
    - Bln control (i9020 only)
    - Implemented ext4 patch supercurio
    - SupSetup translated into English (XDA)

SuperAosp 4.2
    - Added 3 mini themes. battery number, battery circle, battery normal.
    - Minimal bugs fixes.

* SuperAosp 2.8.8
    - Incredible softness and sound
    - New kernel with frequencies up to 1400 mhz
    - Voodoo integrated sound
    - Added DSPManager
    - New source
    - Added transparency
    - Fixed bug in backups SupSetup (tolemaC)
    - Fixed bug when switching between chat Gtalk
    - Fixed bug in keyboard
    - Flash Player 10.2
    - Disabled by default data conection
    - Less time to show incoming calls
    - etc ...

* SuperAosp 2.8.4
    - New CPU frequency
    - Type of browser
    - Private mode in the integrated browser

* SuperAosp 2.8.2
    - Added configurable lockscreen
    - fixed delete button calculator
    - Optimization of profiles
    - Improved automatic brightness control
    - New Google apps
    - Implemented 2.3.3 r_2

* SuperAosp 2.6
    - Integration full to 2.3.3

* SuperAosp 2.2
    - Upgrade to version 2.3.3
    - Fixed delete calculator
    - Fixed installation of applications, such unreason Angry birds error -18

Captures

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Twitter superatmel

Download in 2º post
    http://cdn.movilzona.es/repos/superatmel/ROMS/SuperAosp/8.6/SuperAosp-ST@-Nexus-S-AW-8.6.zip
    why the name calling? you force me to respond to it? well, i'm truly sorry, superatmel but i didn't start it.

if you read my objections to the way morfic's thread has degenerated into a discussion about cars and subliminal images (encouraged by you simms22) then you will understand that my objections have nothing to do with the bootimage itself, rather with the management of the thread when fanboys get emotional and start name calling, they bring down the entire community.

when i visit a thread, i don't want to wade through a lot of irrelevant comments. neither do i feel comfortable with supporting a dev who sits and deliberately wastes time with inserting numbers or hidden meaning (i don't care what they mean really) into his work. I asked for a serious reply from morfic but i didn't get one. i conclude, though his work might have merit, i don't have confidence in supporting it based on what i can glean from his replies to my questions. this is my choice. it has nothing to do with bigotry. this site is meant for devs to work on their coding and for users to find some sort of support.

now stop flaming me (and stalking me) and wasting time on this thread.

luckily for you, i had time to think up a reply while i was on my way home, it originally wasnt going to be as nice.

first thing to get out of the way, you DID start this. it didnt just appear out of nowhere. here is what started it. this is you im quoting, right?
    What's the meaning of this? I was about to download this kernel?? Please confirm this is a joke because i will not support devs who are leaning toward this sort of nonsense. XDA is not a platform for this kind of thing at all. Please read the terms of use.

Besides my principled objection to using something that attempts to promote this thing, i am doubtful someone who would do that is mature enough to provide any reasonable long term support to users. So I'm asking for official response about this from the dev.

Sent from my Nexus | SuperOSR-ST@-Nexus-S-1-AW | Netarchy-1.3.7-cfs
    youre calling morfic out in his own thread. for what he chooses to do to his own kernel. the right thing to do would have been to just not use trinity if you were so against it. or at least ask him politely what its all about.
    now, what you see as a degeneration of the trinity thread, many others see as having fun and growing. and thats what this is all about, having fun. a far majority of people here are doing this development, flashing, hacking, helping, and so on, because its fun for them. im sure morfic isnt making a living off his kernels. hes doing because its fun for him and he enjoys it. i do all the helping that i do, and dont have a donate link. ive been helping people for a long long time now, and have never once asked for a donation. i do it for fun. oh, flashing and testing i do because its fun too. i enjoy it. and im sure that most the other people are here having fun. unfortunately for you, i believe that threads that are boring, arent read through. nobody wants to read boring things. you know when threads are going really well and people feel like a community, is when people in a thread are using humor, helping out, learning, and sharing. thats a healthy growing environement. and people generally read more of the thread than just skim over looking for answers. but when you go into a developers thread, and call him out for how he runs HIS thread, thats just wrong, by any standards.
    you don't want to wade through a lot of irrelevant comments. neither do you feel comfortable with supporting a dev who sits and deliberately wastes time with inserting numbers or hidden meaning, thats fine, its your choice. dont flash it. dont read the thread. dont support morfic. its all your choice. just, next time, dont call a dev out in their own thread. thats all im going say, even if you respond. its over.
    cant wait to give this a shot!
    I edited the SuppSetup.apk so it reads in english. You have to first delete the original org.jros.SupSetupV20.apk located in /data/app/ and push the modified one to /system/app/.

I have no idea why it won't work by pushing it back to it's original location, but I tried everything I could think of to get it to work. As a last resort before I crash out for the night I pushed it to /system/app/ and everything works fine.

Enjoy.

EDIT: Don't forget to change permissions.