[Q] Ask about Custom rom in S4 I9500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

shanatoki

Nov 11, 2013
Please advice me the custom rom that use ram less than 600 mb , Battery Friendly and run stable

Chalao

Oct 2, 2013
Please advice me the custom rom that use ram less than 600 mb , Battery Friendly and run stable

Seriously mate? First of all, you should probably read the FAQ of this forum and specifically refer to Q8. Furthermore, there is another forum for i9500 ROMs where you can find plenty of nice ROMs, just go through the threads, get the ROMs which appear adequate for your purposes and try them out.

I don´t mean to be rude but XDA is a forum for people who want to try out new things, educate themselves and understand better how certain mechanisms and processes related to hardware and software work. You are expected and need to do some reading and investigative research by yourself, otherwise you will not improve your knowledge and won´t advance at all as a user. If you are not eager to learn and don´t want to improve/advance, then clearly XDA forums are not for you and you are better served by other forums of which are plenty around. Excuse my directness but that´s pretty much it, I am sorry.

Towle

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 26, 2010
The Wild
Thread closed as "best ROM thread." You need to try them for yourself and see which works best for you.

Towle
Forum Moderator

Reactions: Chalao
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread closed as "best ROM thread." You need to try them for yourself and see which works best for you.

Towle
    Forum Moderator