Can't get past initial setup screen after flashing Stock 4.2.2 GT-P5210(WiFi)

Search This thread

Aeyan Ashraf

Jan 14, 2014
★◢↿ALIGARH↾◣★
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2625805

I flashed the "Deodexed/Rooted build" from that thread and can't get past the initial setup screen. It seems as soon as I touch the screen it freezes. Then after about a minute it reboots.

Did you wiped everything ? And If it's still not working then flash stock official 4.2.2 and then again root it and re-flash stock rooted deodexed :thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my GT-S6802 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: jamesyou

asdfg2210

Jun 20, 2014
Did you wiped everything ? And If it's still not working then flash stock official 4.2.2 and then again root it and re-flash stock rooted deodexed :thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my GT-S6802 using xda app-developers app

Yes, I was making sure to wipe everything. For some reason it worked today. I also took a suggestion in another thread to make sure system was mounted in TWRP. Yesterday I did that but it only made it through 3 setup pages before freezing. Today I used a different stock version than I was using yesterday before flashing the deodexed/rooted one. I used the Cellular South U.S. P5210UEUANB2 version today. Yesterday I was using the French P5210XXUAMG6 version. Don't know if that made a difference but it works now. Thanks.

Top Liked Posts