[OS4.3] Wifi Fix | Root | DeKnox | Debloat | CSC features | Build prop

Search This thread

shalatah

Oct 8, 2014
i got "knox warranty void - 1" .... is there a way to fix that other than send it to samsung service

shalatah

Oct 8, 2014
Why should you "fix" that?
i'm stuck at the samsung logo screen
when i entered the download screen with odin to flash any rom whether it's custom, stock or repair rom the odin fails and the
download mode screen gives a syntax "knox void warranty = 1"
when i searched about that .. i only found that this message indicates that the emmc unit must be replaced
so could it be fixed without hardware service

afiqsopi

Dec 8, 2014
Kelantan
i'm stuck at the samsung logo screen
when i entered the download screen with odin to flash any rom whether it's custom, stock or repair rom the odin fails and the
download mode screen gives a syntax "knox void warranty = 1"
when i searched about that .. i only found that this message indicates that the emmc unit must be replaced
so could it be fixed without hardware service

try wipe cache partition and wipe data in the recovery mode if i'm not mistaken

Moaxam

Mar 30, 2017
I am using T-Mobile's Samsung Note 2- SGH-T889 rooted phone. I don't know what caused it but whenever I try to connect to WiFi it try to connect and after 2-3 tries it gives "Authentication Error Occurred" message. I had tried so many solutions but nothing happened. I even sent the phone for local repairs but nothing fruitful
I moments ago flashed this "Wifi_patch_t889.tar.md5" file using ODIN but still no luck.
Can anyone help me out here????

master 2.0

Aug 27, 2019
can u plz reupload the links in the thread about wifi patch and can u send me a link of how i can restock rom of samsung note 2 n7100 and a link of how to custom rom n7100 with detailed explaination thanks in advance

oh00

May 8, 2015
sorry for necroposting... but i need a wifi patch. i cant find working link to download. can somebody upload please?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [Tool] Root | DeKnox | Debloat | CSC & Build.prop Fs | EFS | Wifi FIX on Old bootloader

I am rewriting this thread to make available common tool at one place. Though this tool is available since long but newbies unable to find it.
    Here is description How this tool can be useful on latest 4.3 ROM

Features

• Root & Busybox
    • DeKnox
    • Recovery Flasher
    • Backup & mass bloatware remover
    • Restore
    • Odex Remover
    • Customize bloat remover
    • Customize CSC Features
    • Tweaks
    • LockScreen security bypass
    • Push System Apks
    • GPS Fixer

How to use This Tool

• Download Philz recovery (avoid latest v) from here and flash using Odin with PDA tab. Newbie can refer this image
    • Download DrKetan Multitool adv V6 and copy to SD card
    • Reboot to recovery (Home + Power + Vol up)
    • Select Install zip from SD card and navigate to Multitool file you have copied as said above and flash
    This will start Aroma and now follow wizard. Remember you have to select option which you needs, you can skip any option which you don't like.

For detail description of features refer this Thread post #1 & #3

After Root with this tool if you get FC SuperSU / Binary update fail, for that just update it from play store and it should work fine.

WIFI FIx moved to post #2

Video guide by @savadam (Big thanks)
    For N7100
    As all of you are knowing latest 4.3 built have new bootloader and samsung have implemented knox security.

Also note that latest leaked 4.3 (MK4) having new bootloader and it may not be downgrade.
    I will update this post later for details.
    If you want to use latest ROM without bootloader, you may need to use wifi patch.

Download wifi patch , extract and flash with Odin for PDA tab.

I already have mention this on one of my thread but making this separate so any bootloader related stuff can be posted at single place

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR SPH-900 spring mode

Read This
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FOR t889
    Read This

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FOR t889v
    Read This
    SPH N900 Forum senior member @lorjay589 have contacted for wifi patch for their device and provided source. based on that here I have made wifi patch attaching here,

Here is patch, Flash with PDA tab of Odin.
    http://d-h.st/6qX

Edit : I have got confirmation from @lorjay589 it is working fine.
    @mattlowry

Here is wifi patch for t889
    Extract and Flash Wifi_patch_t889.tar.md5 with PC odin for PDA tab.
    So we can we now flash this Wi-Fi patch and flash your ROM or electron DN3.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Can I flash MK4 ROM with MJ5 bootloader and apply your patch

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    No need to flash bootloader, flash any ROM and if you have wifi issue, just flash fix

hi dr ketan, ive been following your thread and the ditto thread for information regarding on how to flash using heimdall on osx, but still no luck... ive been wanting to flash mj5 rom on my note 2, maybe you could help me... thanks in advance
    Check this
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=33074572