Recover DELETED files from you sd card, even on your PC. ;)

Search This thread

adriansantos

Jan 12, 2012
Hey guys I would just like to share this wonderful app because I'm so overjoyed with it!:D It recovers any file, I guess. I accidentally deleted the media folder in my SD Card, but I recovered ALL of my music.:cool: Just click the DEEP SCAN option to be sure.;) BTW, it even works on your PC's recycle bin.;)

Here's the link: http://www.filehippo.com/download_recuva/

adriansantos

Jan 12, 2012
my stuff couldnt recover :(

all my old pictures where deleted by cwm

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium

I guess that's a different way of deleting, maybe it got corrupted or overwritten in the process. Recuva doesn't recover files which were corrupted, overwritten, etc.....I'm sorry spacecaker. I've read your post about all of your files being deleted in megaupload and multiupload, right? Was that you? lol Anyway, try restarting your phone and pc, I did that just to be sure to have a fresh device or something. But if it really doesn't get recovered, I'm sorry for your loss spacecaker.:(:(

adriansantos

Jan 12, 2012
@spacecaker: Have you tried deep scan? I noticed you replied after 1min of my post. Try the DEEP SCAN option. It takes around 15minutes to scan.

Last edited:

pyronia

Oct 11, 2011
Puchong
I use minitool recovery :D

When a girls offer u a used sd, take it...u might find some nude pic like me :)

regards,
•ƒγяύs ργяσ™• eBuddy XMS pin: A24D43B9
[menulis dari xda app yg cilabi pakop]

adriansantos

Jan 12, 2012
I use minitool recovery :D

When a girls offer u a used sd, take it...u might find some nude pic like me :)

regards,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I doubt a woman, even a guy, would just give me her SD Card.hahaha But if ever someone would give me, I would keep in mind your advice pyronia.;)

pyronia

Oct 11, 2011
Puchong
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I doubt a woman, even a guy, would just give me her SD Card.hahaha But if ever someone would give me, I would keep in mind your advice pyronia.;)

There are 1 app i use...when u use it to format your sd, no chance of recover it back :D it will wipe all!

regards,

adriansantos

Jan 12, 2012
There are 1 app i use...when u use it to format your sd, no chance of recover it back :D it will wipe all!

regards,

Yes, I think that's one of the exemption where you can't recover it. Because it's a new format. I think the app works only when you just deleted it accidentally, then try to recover it the following day. I guess when you format your SD Card, it's like giving it a clean slate, no more traces or whatsoever. :) But you wouldn't accidentally format your SD, would you?:D

pyronia

Oct 11, 2011
Puchong
Yes, I think that's one of the exemption where you can't recover it. Because it's a new format. I think the app works only when you just deleted it accidentally, then try to recover it the following day. I guess when you format your SD Card, it's like giving it a clean slate, no more traces or whatsoever. :) But you wouldn't accidentally format your SD, would you?:D

Nop...if u format your sd in device such as phone or camera...its still can be recovered :)
But if u format it using some kind of windows app to format sd, it will not be recovered again coz on pc u can make your sd to different format such as ext2, ext3, ext4, fat or fat32...

regards,

bamberbee1

Jan 31, 2012
Recover deleted files from SD card

Hi,

I was able to recover files from SD card, when I had accidentally deleted files, by using Remo Recover Media - Edition software. It is very useful in recovering deleted files as well files from formatted memory card.

adriansantos

Jan 12, 2012
Nop...if u format your sd in device such as phone or camera...its still can be recovered :)
But if u format it using some kind of windows app to format sd, it will not be recovered again coz on pc u can make your sd to different format such as ext2, ext3, ext4, fat or fat32...

regards,

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh okok. Now that clears it up. :D Thank you for sharing your knowledge to a noob.:D

mohitchechani

Dec 17, 2011
Bhilwara
I have recovered my files using tune up utilities.....it has got great features and can even recover files from card if it was overwritten

Sent from my GT-S5830 using XDA App

happyaron

Sep 26, 2011
Recovering files aren't reliable

Recovering files aren't reliable, it just works when you have f**ked your data up. On Linux there is a software named testdisk, which is very helpful when you deleted something inexpertly.

If you have deleted something that you don't want, just stop any operation on the disk/phone at once, or the data might be corrupted or overwritten, which is impossible to be recovered by this kind of software. (Send it to professional data recovery services might help, but it will cost you lots of money.)

adriansantos

Jan 12, 2012
Recovering files aren't reliable, it just works when you have f**ked your data up. On Linux there is a software named testdisk, which is very helpful when you deleted something inexpertly.

If you have deleted something that you don't want, just stop any operation on the disk/phone at once, or the data might be corrupted or overwritten, which is impossible to be recovered by this kind of software. (Send it to professional data recovery services might help, but it will cost you lots of money.)

Exactly, after you accidentally deleted a file, you should just use this app. :D

Albert_Eines

Feb 2, 2012
In order to get back all the stored data which have become unreachable due to corruption in memory card, memory card recovery software is used. The software you choose for retrieving data from the memory card must be reliable and efficient that does not alter the content of the device.