MasTerMind Smooth scroll & Beats MoD For OB (Developer Hassan agha From Pak-Aims)

Search This thread

Mastermind_hassan

Mar 17, 2011
lahore
Hey Guys its MasTermind Here After my work for Htc explorer i am now started to contribute something to OPTiMus black here is my Welcome Gift for all u guys this is the Framework.jar file modified by me it can be used good with a stock custom rom ..

installation

1. Put modified framework.jar to your phone's sdcard.

2. Open the phone's file manager which have root access and copy the modified framework.jar to /system.

3. Set permission to rw-r--r--

4. Move it to /system/framework. (Select yes for overwrite.)

5. Reboot.

2nd thing

i also created a zip Specially for OPTIMUS BLACK i pulled the beats audio libs and bin files from a Rom with beats audio and also added the Xloud files to make it sound with better quality and also in some cases sounds even louder i have beats audio headphones and i was able to tell the difference try it out and let me know thanks... credit goes to RockoDev who have done this awesome work..

Install it via Clockworkmod recovery...

Attachments

• framework.jar
    4.1 MB · Views: 209
Last edited:

DiederikC

Sep 28, 2011
Hey Guys its MasTermind Here After my work for Htc explorer i am now started to contribute something to OPTiMus black here is my Welcome Gift for all u guys this is the Framework.jar file modified by me it can be used good with a custom rom ..

installation

2. Open the phone's file manager which have root access and copy the modified framework.jar to /system.

5. Reboot.

what does it do exactly?:)

BoyBawang2

Nov 25, 2008
What's the idea behind it? Is there hardware acceleration involved or just better code optimization?

TheGripper

Aug 15, 2011
OnePlus 7T Pro
In zeus v5.0.3 weirdly some apps started force closing right after reboot (apps which i use all the time). Reverted back to my original framework and all is good again.
Scrolling improvement was also very minimal in my opinion..

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium

WIIstpM

Feb 2, 2011
Vacoas
Some apps became smoother but some became worse XD

My PowerAmp became more laggy by very little (it's not butter scrolling anymore, but still really smooth)

IO File Manager and Root Explorer seems to be scrolling at 120fps LOL

Anyway it's a great tweak! My Black now performs like a Dual-Core phone (smoothness-wise) haha

Post-Scriptum: I'm using Echelon Rom

Last edited:

Mastermind_hassan

Mar 17, 2011
lahore
Some apps became smoother but some became worse XD

My PowerAmp became more laggy by very little (it's not butter scrolling anymore, but still really smooth)

IO File Manager and Root Explorer seems to be scrolling at 120fps LOL

Anyway it's a great tweak! My Black now performs like a Dual-Core phone (smoothness-wise) haha

Post-Scriptum: I'm using Echelon Rom

For those who are having some problem give me ur framework.jar i will mod it

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA

re4lsk

Dec 16, 2011
Hermosillo
www.twitter.com
Beat mod is the files pulled out by some but i edited them for OB and kept the person name who pulled out those files, you can see when you install it via CWM

there is already a beats audio mod in Theme and apps here LINK here LINK and here LINK that last one has been removed for not giving acknowledgement for the real "dev" that discovered the mod.

the thing is you should post in the OP from where are you getting the mods, give acknowledge for the person/s that already did that mod... if not you are kanging, and that is against the rules.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Guys its MasTermind Here After my work for Htc explorer i am now started to contribute something to OPTiMus black here is my Welcome Gift for all u guys this is the Framework.jar file modified by me it can be used good with a stock custom rom ..

installation

5. Reboot.

2nd thing

i also created a zip Specially for OPTIMUS BLACK i pulled the beats audio libs and bin files from a Rom with beats audio and also added the Xloud files to make it sound with better quality and also in some cases sounds even louder i have beats audio headphones and i was able to tell the difference try it out and let me know thanks... credit goes to RockoDev who have done this awesome work..

Install it via Clockworkmod recovery...
    hi mastermind... i need to modify the framework.jar to make the scrooling smooth but i forgot how to do it , i mean , a couple of months ago i managed to do it , but now i simply forgot. I will upload the framework.jar. Btw , i cant find any baksmali.bat :(
    this one is from zeus v5.0.3 i had many fc's with the first post framework.jar.

here modified zeus v5.03 one
    For those who are having some problem give me ur framework.jar i will mod it

Here is mine:

Please make it as smooth as possible :D XD I'm joking lol.
    Here is mine:

Please make it as smooth as possible :D XD I'm joking lol.

Here u go.. try it smooth as silk :p